Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predicted 5 out of 5 now! 17:08 - Feb 5 with 530 viewsN2_Blue

Still on par for 74 points.

Donny will be a test Tuesdays especially after how we have played today but Jesus Christ we have some miserable fans.

Not great but look at how many teams ahead of us in league have iffy results some weeks - at least we won and are winning more often than not. There is clearly much more to come.

Poor Keanish still yearning for Paul Cook when we have a manager 5 wins from 7. It’s sweet really, hope Cookie finds a job soon so he can go support him and cheer up.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:10 - Feb 5 with 489 viewsFrimleyBlue

Why call out a poster for wanting more from a game?

He's not the only one not happy with today's performance. There's many posts from various posters.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:12 - Feb 5 with 469 viewsDavoIPB

Yeah but the performances are getting worse I think
Nothing really going right. We can't pass the ball forward and not creating any chances. Slow in the play and now looking like a very average lgue 1 side.
Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:15 - Feb 5 with 425 viewsN2_Blue

Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:10 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

He's not the only one not happy with today's performance. There's many posts from various posters.

You can't get more than 3 points from a game

I'll call out who I want - especially someone who called out several posters by name

Anyway I'm not really interested in interacting with you CM - you've made your mind up on KM - its pathetic really.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:15 - Feb 5 with 423 viewsFrimleyBlue

Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:12 - Feb 5 by DavoIPB

Yeah but the performances are getting worse I think
Nothing really going right. We can't pass the ball forward and not creating any chances. Slow in the play and now looking like a very average lgue 1 side.

Hopefully this doesn't follow Lambert time where we won the league by Xmas to suddenly lose everything after. That's how It feels at the moment. Getting results despite not playing well and then negative results in the ones you really need to win.

Still see this season as a warm up for next now.. but would like to see performances improving rather than struggling to get through games.

Waka waka eh eh

Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:15 - Feb 5 with 424 viewsDubtractor

Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:10 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

Lots of people unimpressed, not so many continually comparing it the the great attacking football we played under Cook.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:18 - Feb 5 with 377 viewsFrimleyBlue

Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:15 - Feb 5 by N2_Blue

You can't get more than 3 points from a game

I'll call out who I want - especially someone who called out several posters by name

Anyway I'm not really interested in interacting with you CM - you've made your mind up on KM - its pathetic really.

Made my mind up? As stated he's shown an improvement on PC so that's a positive and at present is on par with Lambert. Hopefully we go another level, think that's fair.

Waka waka eh eh

Predicted 5 out of 5 now! on 17:22 - Feb 5 with 358 viewsOldsmoker

2 games against relegation threatened teams in Gillingham and Doncaster.
I expect a major flounce from a seasoned poster to happen if we lose either of these 2 games - but not today 'cos we won.
A good result but only 2 (two!) shots on target. Hmmmmm.
If there is a flounce, who will it be?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024