Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight 19:28 - Mar 2 with 1016 viewscarlisleaway

Open top bus !!!!!
How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight on 19:34 - Mar 2 with 986 viewsOldsmoker

I thought it was the mothers of naarich fans that were fat.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight on 19:36 - Mar 2 with 979 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They said that Liverpool have already beaten them 3 times this season.

My immediate thought was "in one match?".

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight on 19:55 - Mar 2 with 907 viewsNthQldITFC

To be honest, I think you are being a bit harsh on them. They've actually taken 1,200 up to Liverpool on a Wednesday night in March for a tournament in which they have no future (or past if it comes to that).

I use the tried and trusted farmers' method for counting cows in a field - namely to count all the legs and divide by 4. I do my count when their poor players come out on to the pitch to practice running, kicking and heading (well running anyway). When they come out the travelling Nodge fans give them a lovely old clap, and I take a screenshot, count the digits on display and divide by 10. This is how I know that there are precisely 1,200 there tonight.

Oh... hang on...
[Post edited 3 Mar 2022 12:07]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight on 19:59 - Mar 2 with 877 viewsFreddy

To be fair wouldn't fancy that trip home at 10:30pm , so many changes for both teams , nothing better to do tonight so might watch the goals flood in
How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight on 20:02 - Mar 2 with 860 viewsmonty_radio

Open-top bus - that sounds like a chilly trip home on an early March evening!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 20:34]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight on 20:05 - Mar 2 with 839 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight on 19:59 - Mar 2 by Freddy

To be fair wouldn't fancy that trip home at 10:30pm , so many changes for both teams , nothing better to do tonight so might watch the goals flood in

Luton Chelsea is a good watch so far. Let's hope it is the only upset tonight. Would be dreadful listening to the nodge fans around here about their famous FA Cup 5th round tie victory at Anfield for the next 20 years. Although it might reduce their celebration of winning a match in Europe 30 years ago.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight on 20:10 - Mar 2 with 827 viewsOldsmoker

How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight on 20:02 - Mar 2 by monty_radio

Open-top bus - that sounds like a chilly trip home on an early March evening!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 20:34]

It's M62-M6-A14-A11.
There's quite a few (hard) shoulders to cry on, on the way home - smart motorways excepted.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How will Norwich celebrate taking a massive 1,000 fans to Anfield tonight on 12:02 - Mar 3 with 491 viewsArnieM

Their club paid for their travel to LFC…. Kinda like “ rent-a-crowd”….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024