Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
well next 3 games are slightly big aren't they 21:56 - Mar 8 with 676 viewsFrimleyBlue

Blimey, 6 or more points and we're well involved............

Fingers crossed ice baths work their magic tonight

By the end Wolfy still holding his hammy, Thompson limping, Morsy off, Edmundson i can't see that being good news and Burns we cross our fingers.

My name is Edward Ebineezer Jerimiah Brown, I’m a football supporter of Ipswich Town, wherever they play, you’ll find me. I haven’t missed a game since I was three
Poll: Do you think the squad itself is good enough to stay up
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

well next 3 games are slightly big aren't they on 22:05 - Mar 8 with 592 viewsclive_baker

On the plus side that's our last midweek game. So if we can somehow get the win on Saturday, likely with a bit of a makeshift side then it gives them 11 days to get themselves fresh for Oxford. We've got some good quality and depth in the squad, but Morsy would be a huge miss if he's out.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

well next 3 games are slightly big aren't they on 22:15 - Mar 8 with 474 viewsNthQldITFC

well next 3 games are slightly big aren't they on 22:05 - Mar 8 by clive_baker

On the plus side that's our last midweek game. So if we can somehow get the win on Saturday, likely with a bit of a makeshift side then it gives them 11 days to get themselves fresh for Oxford. We've got some good quality and depth in the squad, but Morsy would be a huge miss if he's out.

How close is Evans to a return, I wonder. As much as we'll miss Morsy (if he's out), I think Evans/Bakinson can work quite well.

"You stupid creatures - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !"
Poll: If you are a UK gardener, how would you assess flying insect numbers this year?

well next 3 games are slightly big aren't they on 22:17 - Mar 8 with 452 viewsEireannach_gorm

well next 3 games are slightly big aren't they on 22:05 - Mar 8 by clive_baker

Ice baths and plenty of oxygen!

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-19670-x#Sec10

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2022