Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? 12:13 - Mar 14 with 3761 viewsGavTWTD

I fear it could be akin to liking battenburg but I love it. Just had a large brown barm with coronation chicken and some lettuce for texture.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 18:37 - Mar 16 with 285 viewsfooters

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 18:31 - Mar 16 by jeera

Hold on a second.

You've just repeated what some of us have already been saying.

You swan back in like, like a swanning in thing, and take the credit for what others have already been saying anyway.

Talk about standing on the shoulders of people who have already said this stuff.

Or however the saying goes.

Apologies, jeera, me old fruit- it's just an emotional topic for me. Sorry if I came across as hogging the limelight... not my intention. As far as I'm concerned the glory of a proper coronation chicken sarnie is a shared one between us true connoiseurs.

P.S. Talking of hogging, the wonderful hog roast always deserves a shout. Lovely big white bap ( ), plenty of spit-roasted pork, crackling, stuffing and apple sauce. Phwoar, what a sarnie.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 18:39 - Mar 16 with 275 viewsjeera

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 18:37 - Mar 16 by footers

Apologies, jeera, me old fruit- it's just an emotional topic for me. Sorry if I came across as hogging the limelight... not my intention. As far as I'm concerned the glory of a proper coronation chicken sarnie is a shared one between us true connoiseurs.

P.S. Talking of hogging, the wonderful hog roast always deserves a shout. Lovely big white bap ( ), plenty of spit-roasted pork, crackling, stuffing and apple sauce. Phwoar, what a sarnie.

Didn't mean to hog the limelight indeed.

You're just the kind of person who's probably just been sunning himself somewhere nice.

With lovely food, ice-cold beers...that kind of git.

Good to see you btw.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 18:44 - Mar 16 with 269 viewsfooters

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 18:39 - Mar 16 by jeera

Didn't mean to hog the limelight indeed.

You're just the kind of person who's probably just been sunning himself somewhere nice.

With lovely food, ice-cold beers...that kind of git.

Good to see you btw.

Ha! Have you been talking to Moose?!

Indeed, just back from a couple of weeks in Portugal. Cheap as you like :) Fell in love with a girl at this caff. Not sure the feeling was reciprocated, though.

And you, mate. I'll have to send you a PM and have a catch-up.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 18:45 - Mar 16 with 263 viewsjeera

What is the board's collective opinion on coronation chicken? on 18:44 - Mar 16 by footers

Ha! Have you been talking to Moose?!

Indeed, just back from a couple of weeks in Portugal. Cheap as you like :) Fell in love with a girl at this caff. Not sure the feeling was reciprocated, though.

And you, mate. I'll have to send you a PM and have a catch-up.

Get my email off the New Yorker and we'll chat sometime.

You can make me jealous about the girl and the caff.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024