Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gamechanger 20 Ltd has acquired the land behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand 18:04 - Mar 17 with 8382 viewsSitfcB

Good stuff, be interesting to see what they do with it.

Another fanzone? New superstore? Ipswich Town fish and chips?
[Post edited 17 Mar 2022 18:05]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Gamechanger 20 Ltd has acquired the land behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand on 19:31 - Mar 18 with 376 viewsAlanG296

Gamechanger 20 Ltd has acquired the land behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand on 13:37 - Mar 18 by Ryorry

The corner tunnel may well be historic & "quaint", but imho is now entirely the wrong image for us - ie that we're outdated, behind the times, a rural & quaint backwater eternally looking back to past glories instead of ahead. I wonder how players, of both home & away clubs, feel about it? Personally, I'd be delighted if any re-structuring were to give us an impressive new pitchside players' entrance.

Hotel and leisure complex would obviously make sense, not least in giving the visiting Americans a great place to stay, with home from home comforts, without having to shell out small fortunes to local hotels that perhaps don't even offer the level of accom. required.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2022 13:38]

I shouldn't think the players give a **** about entering the pitch at a corner rather than from the side. They appear to get their bearings quickly, nobody looks disorientated by it. What matters to them is the quality of the dressing rooms and having them in the corner does not affect the quality. Also if you get embarrassed by looking at the ground security control boxes, you can always move to where you can't see them.
Gamechanger 20 Ltd has acquired the land behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand on 20:08 - Mar 18 with 312 viewsRyorry

Gamechanger 20 Ltd has acquired the land behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand on 19:31 - Mar 18 by AlanG296

I shouldn't think the players give a **** about entering the pitch at a corner rather than from the side. They appear to get their bearings quickly, nobody looks disorientated by it. What matters to them is the quality of the dressing rooms and having them in the corner does not affect the quality. Also if you get embarrassed by looking at the ground security control boxes, you can always move to where you can't see them.

It's not entering the pitch at a corner that's the problem it's the flapping canvas & the 'Wendy House' above it. Don't know why some are struggling to understand that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Gamechanger 20 Ltd has acquired the land behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand on 20:23 - Mar 18 with 294 viewsChurchman

Gamechanger 20 Ltd has acquired the land behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand on 20:08 - Mar 18 by Ryorry

It's not entering the pitch at a corner that's the problem it's the flapping canvas & the 'Wendy House' above it. Don't know why some are struggling to understand that.

I’m with you on this Ryorry. How anyone can think that running out under a millets tent with a dinky doo structure above it that belongs in Torquay’s model village is beyond me.

Even the Jimmy McLuckie version of running out between West Stand and Churchmans with the old dressing rooms in the background and the sky above looks better than that.
Gamechanger 20 Ltd has acquired the land behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand on 20:27 - Mar 18 with 290 viewsRyorry

Gamechanger 20 Ltd has acquired the land behind the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand on 20:23 - Mar 18 by Churchman

I’m with you on this Ryorry. How anyone can think that running out under a millets tent with a dinky doo structure above it that belongs in Torquay’s model village is beyond me.

Even the Jimmy McLuckie version of running out between West Stand and Churchmans with the old dressing rooms in the background and the sky above looks better than that.

You put it a *lot* better than me! (& I'm struggling with internet connection this pm, br'band is on go-slow).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024