Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What on earth am I watching in the El Classico 21:19 - Mar 20 with 1574 viewsAsa

Let my 8 year old stay up to watch it but had to explain that Barca, who he has a soft spot for, were miles behind the runaway leaders Madrid and Barca would probably lose.

Absolutely incredible. Barca should be about 7 up.
What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 21:23 - Mar 20 with 1506 viewspointofblue

Just came on to post the same thing! It's unbelievable.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 21:45 - Mar 20 with 1395 viewsBarcaBlue

I was at the village mayor's house yesterday and did a sweepstake. I went for 1-1, my son 0-3, and the mayor's wife 0-5. I'm just not Catalan enough.

The mayor asked for a Town shirt when we get promotion. Told him he'd get it in May.
What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 22:20 - Mar 20 with 1264 viewspointofblue

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 21:45 - Mar 20 by BarcaBlue

I was at the village mayor's house yesterday and did a sweepstake. I went for 1-1, my son 0-3, and the mayor's wife 0-5. I'm just not Catalan enough.

The mayor asked for a Town shirt when we get promotion. Told him he'd get it in May.

May of which year?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 22:40 - Mar 20 with 1219 viewsRadlett_blue

Neither club wearing its proper kit. What modern football has become, eh?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 23:45 - Mar 20 with 1138 viewsFifeITFC

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 22:40 - Mar 20 by Radlett_blue

Neither club wearing its proper kit. What modern football has become, eh?

I believe it's supposed to be in support of Ukraine, like us and Lincoln wearing all blue and all yellow?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 09:12 - Mar 21 with 809 viewsRadlett_blue

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 23:45 - Mar 20 by FifeITFC

I believe it's supposed to be in support of Ukraine, like us and Lincoln wearing all blue and all yellow?

Barcelona have used that kit for a few years & the colours are a Catalan tradition.
Real's black kit is yet another marketing wheeze.

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 09:18 - Mar 21 with 789 viewsBarcaBlue

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 09:12 - Mar 21 by Radlett_blue

Barcelona have used that kit for a few years & the colours are a Catalan tradition.
Real's black kit is yet another marketing wheeze.

The Madrid kit was to mark their 120 year anniversary, but yeah, a marketing ploy. Barça need little excuse to wear the Senyera, Catalan flag, in Madrid. Apparently it was decided by the club president, a bit of a wind up really.
What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 09:35 - Mar 21 with 747 viewsitfcsuth

I thought Barca were terrific.

4-0 and Aubamayeng missed two good chances, Torres missed an incredible chance. Couldn't have begrudged 7-0.

Have to say, whilst Busquets is still phenomenal in midfield, Pedri looks a special talent.
Login to get fewer ads

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 09:38 - Mar 21 with 739 viewshype313

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 09:35 - Mar 21 by itfcsuth

4-0 and Aubamayeng missed two good chances, Torres missed an incredible chance. Couldn't have begrudged 7-0.

Have to say, whilst Busquets is still phenomenal in midfield, Pedri looks a special talent.

Have to say, that Gavi looks a player, a real player, just glides through players like a hot knife through butter. He's only 17, going to be some player.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 09:51 - Mar 21 with 690 viewsitfcsuth

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 09:38 - Mar 21 by hype313

Have to say, that Gavi looks a player, a real player, just glides through players like a hot knife through butter. He's only 17, going to be some player.

He does indeed doesn't he. Looks like he is 3rd place fighting for two spots at the moment behind De Jong & Pedri.

The young Uruguayan defender Ronald Araújo looks like he will be a top defender as well.

Seem to have found a good group of players right now to get themselves back, always had a soft space for Barca, especially over Madrid, so it is good to see them building back.
What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 11:04 - Mar 21 with 598 viewsRadlett_blue

What on earth am I watching in the El Classico on 09:35 - Mar 21 by itfcsuth

Didn't see the game, but Real are 12 points ahead of Barca in La Liga so quite a shock.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024