Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy celebration 23:19 - Mar 27 with 1437 viewsITFC_Esquire

Now I know you can’t take anything from footballers’ displays of love for the club / “I’m here to stay gestures”…. But seeing that celebration from another angle… was it exactly that? 👀

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4858203620923283&id=263235047086

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Morsy celebration on 23:24 - Mar 27 with 1384 viewstextbackup

just a brilliant player, and captain. genuinely feel its a privilege to have him play for us

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Morsy celebration on 11:09 - Mar 28 with 1028 viewsMetal_Hacker

Morsy celebration on 23:24 - Mar 27 by textbackup

just a brilliant player, and captain. genuinely feel its a privilege to have him play for us

Took the words out of my mouth

After being quite worried at the start of his venture with us I honestly believe he's finding a new home now

We really are lucky to have this guy IMHO

Poll: If it were one or the other

Morsy celebration on 11:22 - Mar 28 with 969 viewsclive_baker

Didn't really see it on Saturday, I presume you mean the bit before he prays to Allah? I would think he's kind of pointing at the turf as if to say 'yeah, this is home'.

He's class at this level. He's every bit a Championship player IMO, absolute cut above most in L1. I would say the same about Chaplin and Celina on their day too. Arguably Burns in the form he's in, Edmundson certainly has potential to step up. Walton is class. Evans has experience in the Championship too.

I think we'll fly next season.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Morsy celebration on 11:45 - Mar 28 with 842 viewsBeckets

Morsy celebration on 11:22 - Mar 28 by clive_baker

Didn't really see it on Saturday, I presume you mean the bit before he prays to Allah? I would think he's kind of pointing at the turf as if to say 'yeah, this is home'.

He's class at this level. He's every bit a Championship player IMO, absolute cut above most in L1. I would say the same about Chaplin and Celina on their day too. Arguably Burns in the form he's in, Edmundson certainly has potential to step up. Walton is class. Evans has experience in the Championship too.

I think we'll fly next season.

I think we’re getting to a point where we can add Woolfenden to that list too.
Morsy celebration on 11:51 - Mar 28 with 776 viewsHullblue

Morsy celebration on 11:45 - Mar 28 by Beckets

Definitely, although I worry we’ll lose him in the summer.

Having said that, Edmundson would be perfect for that position in the middle of the back 3, and Burgess looks good on the left at the moment, so maybe we’d cope.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Morsy celebration on 11:57 - Mar 28 with 744 viewsclive_baker

Morsy celebration on 11:45 - Mar 28 by Beckets

Possibly, would be interesting to see him play up there. I think in a 3 I wouldn't have any hesitation, he maybe lacks a yard of pace to play in a 2 but this system really suits him. He's clearly benefitting from playing under KM.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024