Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corrie Ndaba 11:55 - Apr 10 with 1053 viewstextbackup

Certainly getting some good reviews of late, and it also looks as tho he's bulked up a bit.

arms like tractor tyres in a pic i just see on twitter.

could slot in nicely as our 3rd CB

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Corrie Ndaba on 12:13 - Apr 10 with 957 viewsBondiBlue

Sounds like he's having a good loan, which puts him ahead of baggott next season (probably). Burgess is too slow and not technical enough for this system so i wouldn't expect him to feature much next year.

Edmundson's the one i'm wondering about. Hasn't looked comfortable on the left of that three and yesterday it looked a lot more like 4 at the back than usual. I'd put good money on it turning into that next year with a new left-back (not wing-back) coming in.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Corrie Ndaba on 12:18 - Apr 10 with 932 viewsVeggie

Good to hear. Hopefully he doesn’t have the same agent as Tyreece Simpson.
Corrie Ndaba on 18:45 - Apr 10 with 711 viewsYallop

Corrie Ndaba on 12:13 - Apr 10 by BondiBlue

Sounds like he's having a good loan, which puts him ahead of baggott next season (probably). Burgess is too slow and not technical enough for this system so i wouldn't expect him to feature much next year.

Edmundson's the one i'm wondering about. Hasn't looked comfortable on the left of that three and yesterday it looked a lot more like 4 at the back than usual. I'd put good money on it turning into that next year with a new left-back (not wing-back) coming in.

Couldn't disagree more. Edmondson has looked really comfortable this season. Cracking signing.
Corrie Ndaba on 18:50 - Apr 10 with 698 viewsChocorange

Is playing left back at Salford
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024