Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season 19:12 - Apr 13 with 3203 viewsBlue_Order

Get yerselves involved!
Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 21:49 - Apr 13 with 2913 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Good stuff lads.

One thing though.. I’ve been in section 6 for years and haven’t received an email about moving if I didn’t want to be part of the singing section. Should it not have gone out to everyone in that area? Most of the people around me join in anyway so I doubt any of us would move but I’d have thought we’d have got the email either way.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 22:11 - Apr 13 with 2857 viewsBlue_Order

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 21:49 - Apr 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Good stuff lads.

One thing though.. I’ve been in section 6 for years and haven’t received an email about moving if I didn’t want to be part of the singing section. Should it not have gone out to everyone in that area? Most of the people around me join in anyway so I doubt any of us would move but I’d have thought we’d have got the email either way.

It should have gone out to everyone in S6 and those close by in S5.

Check your other folders mate, mine went in ‘promotions’ on Gmail.

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 01:27 - Apr 14 with 2699 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 22:11 - Apr 13 by Blue_Order

It should have gone out to everyone in S6 and those close by in S5.

Check your other folders mate, mine went in ‘promotions’ on Gmail.

Thanks mate

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 08:39 - Apr 14 with 2539 viewsDJR

A similar email was sent in the close season last year to five of us in section 6. We decided to stick where we were, and give it a go. However, given that we were all in our 60s we came to the conclusion after a few games that it was all a bit too boisterous and noisy for us, so we swapped seats to section 3 in September. However, I applaud Blue Action for what they are doing, and hopefully our seats were taken by more enthusiastic supporters, and it will eventually spread beyond section 6. Indeed, were I a bit younger, I would happily be fully in the thick of it.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 8:43]
Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 08:40 - Apr 14 with 2531 viewsHipsterectomy

That's really good that the club supports this. Usually we have fans who are annoyed they can't get their season ticket seat that they've had for 20+ years for a cup match

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 09:53 - Apr 14 with 2461 viewsSlambo

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 08:39 - Apr 14 by DJR

A similar email was sent in the close season last year to five of us in section 6. We decided to stick where we were, and give it a go. However, given that we were all in our 60s we came to the conclusion after a few games that it was all a bit too boisterous and noisy for us, so we swapped seats to section 3 in September. However, I applaud Blue Action for what they are doing, and hopefully our seats were taken by more enthusiastic supporters, and it will eventually spread beyond section 6. Indeed, were I a bit younger, I would happily be fully in the thick of it.

Can't tell you how refreshing it is to hear this kind of attitude mate. At the end of the day, it's a big old ground and there's plenty of space for all fans to support the Towen as they wish. What we're doing requires very small sacrifices from a small number of fans that will ultimately benefit all of us. And in 30 years i'd like to think i'd have the decency to step aside when the next generation want to take over and do it their way (I would say though that there are plenty of older chaps who get proper stuck in and too many youngsters who just stand around looking moody in their terrace gear and don't sing a note!)

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 11:46 - Apr 14 with 2338 viewsjayessess

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 21:49 - Apr 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Good stuff lads.

I'm in the Section 5, but to the left of the goal and had one (it'd gone to my spam folder, so check that)
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 12:56]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 12:50 - Apr 14 with 2287 viewstextbackup

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 08:39 - Apr 14 by DJR

and this is the exact spot on quality attitude so many other need to adopt!

well done you and your mates

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 13:27 - Apr 14 with 2245 viewsBrads

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 12:50 - Apr 14 by textbackup

Yep. Fair play. Same goes for the whole of the lower north really. If you’re not one for vociferous active support then might as well move to the upper. Better view, the atmosphere is decent at times and you can hear the lower if near the front half anyway.
Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 13:34 - Apr 14 with 2224 viewsDJR

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 12:50 - Apr 14 by textbackup

It's a pleasure.
Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 16:09 - Apr 14 with 2093 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 13:34 - Apr 14 by DJR

It's a pleasure.

Great effort by all!

Just try not let there be a lull- especially when teams are just breaking up the play n taking time out of the game!

We are that 12th Man!

Sing up!
Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 20:23 - Apr 14 with 1928 viewsNickITFC

Any idea of the radius of the emails sent out? I am literally the other side of the aisle in block 5 but didn't receive said email?

There is a great bunch of lads behind us but the rows in front of us might as well not be there. To the point I can't understand why they want to be in the SBRL...
Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 21:01 - Apr 14 with 1903 viewsSlambo

Info for anyone looking to move into Section 6 next season on 20:23 - Apr 14 by NickITFC

Any idea of the radius of the emails sent out? I am literally the other side of the aisle in block 5 but didn't receive said email?

There is a great bunch of lads behind us but the rows in front of us might as well not be there. To the point I can't understand why they want to be in the SBRL...

That's a good question mate and I can rightly say! They said part of section 5, so I can only assume that's right on the aisle with section 6. Apparently e-mails have been going to junk or promotions folders, so check there..?

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024