Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
better call saul…. 17:01 - Apr 20 with 951 viewswitchdoctor

is back..🙌🙌🙌..had to re watch the last episode of the previous season as I’d literally lost the plot…
better call saul…. on 17:06 - Apr 20 with 923 viewsWarkystache

I love it - trying not to watch all six episodes at once. Fell asleep watching episode 1 last night though - amateur

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

better call saul…. on 18:16 - Apr 20 with 855 viewsRomeo4

Been waiting a long time for this. Almost can’t bring myself to watch it as I know this is the end of the whole BCS/Breaking Bad saga.
better call saul…. on 18:22 - Apr 20 with 847 viewsjeera

better call saul…. on 17:06 - Apr 20 by Warkystache

I love it - trying not to watch all six episodes at once. Fell asleep watching episode 1 last night though - amateur

Is that all there are, six in all?

None of this splitting the series into two with more to follow later as seems to be the thing now?

I tend to binge these series and am likely to watch the lot in a couple of evenings if not careful. I might try to stretch it out over a bit longer.

Will also the same as the OP and watch a good episode or so from the last series as a reminder. But also as a means to make it last a bit longer!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

better call saul…. on 18:24 - Apr 20 with 842 viewswkj

I already know how it ends. After a few years having the back of an unlikely meth dealer/maker/distributor, the heat gets a bit to much to the point he ends up having to leave home, get a new ID and end up managing a Cinnabon in Omaha.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

better call saul…. on 18:26 - Apr 20 with 831 viewsRomeo4

better call saul…. on 18:22 - Apr 20 by jeera

Is that all there are, six in all?

None of this splitting the series into two with more to follow later as seems to be the thing now?

I tend to binge these series and am likely to watch the lot in a couple of evenings if not careful. I might try to stretch it out over a bit longer.

Will also the same as the OP and watch a good episode or so from the last series as a reminder. But also as a means to make it last a bit longer!

I think there are 12 in all. Split into 2 lots of 6. The first 2 episodes dropped yesterday with the remaining to be released one per week.

Can’t binge them all just yet.
better call saul…. on 18:29 - Apr 20 with 824 viewsjeera

better call saul…. on 18:26 - Apr 20 by Romeo4

I think there are 12 in all. Split into 2 lots of 6. The first 2 episodes dropped yesterday with the remaining to be released one per week.

Can’t binge them all just yet.

Well your first line is welcome, cheers for that.

But as for releasing them one at a time thereafter... I can't cope with that at all.

I'll have to wait until at least the 6 are available.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

better call saul…. on 20:20 - Apr 20 with 743 viewsRadioOrwell

I'm watching BB again.
Saul just appeared for the first time ( mid way Season 2 )

He's fantastic and I'm already looking forward to finishing BB so I can start B.C.Saul again.

2nd time around I like Jesse a lot more than Walter.
1st time around it was the other way around.
better call saul…. on 10:09 - Apr 21 with 600 viewsStrimmer

Could’ve really done with an extended ‘previously….’ pre-titles sequence but I had my ducks in a row by the end! Great show, so happy it’s back

Poll: Was it a punch?

Login to get fewer ads

better call saul…. on 11:14 - Apr 21 with 574 viewsBLUEBEAT

They use my friend’s track for the very short intro.
It paid for his house.

Poll: W or W

better call saul…. on 11:15 - Apr 21 with 571 viewsCotty

I'm in a quandary as I've forgotten how many seasons I've watched. The only way I can think of to work it out is to go on episode lists packed full of spoilers...

...or just rewatch the whole lot. Sod it, I'll take that.
better call saul…. on 11:15 - Apr 21 with 571 viewsgiant_stow

Thanks for the tip - watched the last episode of S5 last night on your advice (I know thats a bit weird, but hey ho) and it was well worth it - up to speed and ready for the show.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

better call saul…. on 11:29 - Apr 21 with 559 viewsStrimmer

better call saul…. on 11:14 - Apr 21 by BLUEBEAT

They use my friend’s track for the very short intro.
It paid for his house.

Really? The twang twallalallalang… bowp da bowdabowbow?

Poll: Was it a punch?

better call saul…. on 12:22 - Apr 21 with 524 viewsBLUEBEAT

better call saul…. on 11:29 - Apr 21 by Strimmer

Really? The twang twallalallalang… bowp da bowdabowbow?

Yeah. Barrie Cadogan. Not just the intro but lots of incidental bits too 👍🏼

We booked his band for a festival a few years ago but their drummer, Virgil, sadly passed away a few days beforehand. Virgil’s dad is Steve Howe from Yes

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024