Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets 19:05 - May 3 with 1563 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'd been toying with the idea for some considerable time, but after the last 15 years of supporting this club being genuinely depressing, I feel full of hope.

Its not an easy trek for me from here, so I certainly won't make it to each and every game, but my 14 year old is becoming quite the supporter so decided the time was right to do it.

If anyone out my way wants to share the gas from time to time, drop me a PM and we can sort something out.

Never thought I would ever feel confident enough to buy a season ticket, let alone two, now, lets get out of this god forsaken league.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 19:08 - May 3 with 1520 viewsHipsterectomy

if you want to pick me up in east london i'll buy you a coffee

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 19:15 - May 3 with 1486 viewsbenrhyddingblue

I did the same last season - for me and my two sons (11 and 15). While it wasn’t the season we’d hoped, it was still mostly enjoyable apart from a few exceptions (wasn’t much fun driving four hours back after Bolton at home). We’re not able to make every game but have renewed with more optimism than we did at the same stage last season. Very very belated thanks for posting parking suggestions for Cheltenham last August (was on holiday in Dorset which made it doable).
Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 19:39 - May 3 with 1372 viewsFoD_Blue

Good to see that you have taken the plunge, congratulations!

When I posted that I had got a season ticket a few weeks back, it seemed as though you had decided against it.

As I am relatively close to you (near Coleford) it might be viable to share transport for the odd game here and there. Maybe we'll have a chat when we see how the fixture list pans out.
Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 19:45 - May 3 with 1338 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 19:08 - May 3 by Hipsterectomy

What if I want more than coffee

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 20:21 - May 3 with 1209 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 19:39 - May 3 by FoD_Blue

Good to see that you have taken the plunge, congratulations!

When I posted that I had got a season ticket a few weeks back, it seemed as though you had decided against it.

As I am relatively close to you (near Coleford) it might be viable to share transport for the odd game here and there. Maybe we'll have a chat when we see how the fixture list pans out.

A few weeks ago I had decided not to. But its been nagging away at me for quite a while in the back of my head to be honest.

Also, given just the level of season ticket purchases this year, should we somehow manage to escape this league, then I can see that we will easily get 29,000+ next season. I want to do anything I can to support the new ownership and the team.

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 20:25 - May 3 with 1189 viewspennblue

I am close to M25 / M40 junction and have got my first season ticket for a while too. Happy to lift share from here - round the top of the M25 down the A12 .....
[Post edited 3 May 2022 20:26]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 21:40 - May 3 with 1055 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 20:25 - May 3 by pennblue

I am close to M25 / M40 junction and have got my first season ticket for a while too. Happy to lift share from here - round the top of the M25 down the A12 .....
[Post edited 3 May 2022 20:26]

Will drop you a PM in due course.

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 21:52 - May 3 with 1017 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Junior Slave is now aboard the Towen express too!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 22:00 - May 3 with 986 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 19:08 - May 3 by Hipsterectomy

It’s on the way to Ipswich via Swansea, so he’d have to be a right arse to refuse. I’m sure we could swing by to pick Glassers up too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 22:17 - May 3 with 944 viewsBlueStreak

I am one of 4 returning / new season ticket holders this year. No more Saturday football after 20 years and can’t wait to get back. Little girl loves it as well so was a no brainier.
Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 09:47 - May 4 with 644 viewsArnieM

Just pulled the trigger on 2x season tickets on 19:45 - May 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

What if I want more than coffee

Hussy …on your first date too!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024