Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some relatively good news from Australia 12:46 - May 21 with 578 viewsNthQldITFC

Labor is projected to win 2022 federal election

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-21/labor-anthony-albanese-projected-to-win-2

...oh, and the Cowboys have just thumped Melbourne 36-6, which was rather superb.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Some relatively good news from Australia on 12:53 - May 21 with 551 viewsunstableblue

Yay!

My uncle in Melbourne will be pleased, on both fronts.

A worldwide swing to centre left politics is what the world needs.

Alas Biden has sullied the democrats, and the polarisation over there makes government near impossible!

As for UK our gutter press and current cabinet will take us the way of the US, unless Brits stand up for our values.. but the majority don't seem to care

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Some relatively good news from Australia on 12:55 - May 21 with 546 viewsJ2BLUE

Some relatively good news from Australia on 12:53 - May 21 by unstableblue

Yay!

My uncle in Melbourne will be pleased, on both fronts.

A worldwide swing to centre left politics is what the world needs.

Alas Biden has sullied the democrats, and the polarisation over there makes government near impossible!

As for UK our gutter press and current cabinet will take us the way of the US, unless Brits stand up for our values.. but the majority don't seem to care

It's up to Labour to strike now with some knockout game changing policies on things people actually care about.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some relatively good news from Australia on 15:16 - May 21 with 416 viewsSwansea_Blue

Twittwot on this is rather funny

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024