Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich - Has their bubble finally burst? 10:10 - May 23 with 2820 viewsBlueBlood90

It's really surprised me how utterly dreadful they've been this season.

They've always seemed to bounce back once relegated but surely they're due for a period of turbulence and regression now. Most of their players look uninterested and some of them don't even look Championship level.

Our hopes and trajectory looks more promising than theirs at present.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Norwich - Has their bubble finally burst? on 16:15 - May 23 with 313 viewschicoazul

Norwich - Has their bubble finally burst? on 10:51 - May 23 by SomethingBlue

Another reason for us to get up quickly before that starts levelling out again, because with our resources we would be entitled to think a crack at successive promotions — or at least a challenge to set us up for that — is possible. Next season is vital.

Next year being vital has been for years to be fair bubalah.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwich - Has their bubble finally burst? on 16:20 - May 23 with 308 viewspatrickswell

You’d never write them off after what they’ve done over the last couple of years and even though he’s had a wretched time with them, Dean Smith will be no fool in the Championship. It sounds as though they are in quite a state behind the scenes though. Webber wanted to leave to take up new challenges including climbing Mount Everest for charity, but Delia and Michael Wynne Jones asked him to stay despite the fact that he said he’d only be operating at 90% of his energy. They are happy with that, but it’s meant he was doing things like climbing Mount Kilimanjaro during the January transfer window. His interview with Henry Winter struck completely the wrong note with Norwich’s fans and it sounds as though they need another reset and some fresh thinking/energy in there again. Will they get it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024