Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy birthday to my favourite ever town player… 09:07 - Jun 2 with 846 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Happy birthday to my favourite ever town player… on 09:09 - Jun 2 with 821 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s got to be worth an uppie. A Rolls Royce of a player.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Happy birthday to my favourite ever town player… on 09:30 - Jun 2 with 746 viewsPendejo

Couldn't find the free kick v Forest FA Cup 6th round 1981 - but IIRC it was a free kick from edge of penalty area "D" at the North Stand end, right in front of my ST in Portman Stand

https://www.footballdatabase.eu/en/match/overview/1093875-ipswich_town-nottingha

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Happy birthday to my favourite ever town player… on 09:48 - Jun 2 with 690 viewshoppy

Happy birthday to my favourite ever town player… on 09:30 - Jun 2 by Pendejo

Couldn't find the free kick v Forest FA Cup 6th round 1981 - but IIRC it was a free kick from edge of penalty area "D" at the North Stand end, right in front of my ST in Portman Stand

https://www.footballdatabase.eu/en/match/overview/1093875-ipswich_town-nottingha

Beautiful!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Happy birthday to my favourite ever town player… on 13:02 - Jun 2 with 540 viewsleitrimblue

My all time favourite player too. 71! Think I may take few days off work and cover the house in Dutch bunting to celebrate
Happy birthday to my favourite ever town player… on 13:13 - Jun 2 with 513 viewsArnieM

He was unbelievable, and so humble and friendly ….the team stopped in the Army & Navy pub after “ the team of the eighties”, Crystal Palace, had thumped us 4-0 at their place ….Mills had a face like a slapped arse that night in the pub . He was substituted during the game (a rarity), and me and my friend just assumed he was injured. But when I asked him was he alright in the pub, he just sulked off and didn’t answer. So never did know what that was all about. But Frans and Arnie sat together at a table having a meal , and we tried to speak to them ( well say hello really), and they were all smiles, and spoke in broken English that they liked playing in the English game.
Love Arnie Murhen. Great player and always so humble.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024