Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training video 13:03 - Jun 21 with 822 viewsxrayspecs

Edmundson and Jackson were in the gym but did not feature in the outdoor footage.

Hladky was not in the video [EDIT: he was in the pictures though - this post has not aged well..], [EDIT: Antoni Bort] was in the training session.

The only other absentees were Burns, Baggott and Dobra, with all three likely to have been given time off due to international duty.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 18:53]
Training video on 13:26 - Jun 21 with 720 viewsitfcsuth

It was Antoni Bort as the reserve goalkeeper in the video I believe - young 19 y.o Polish keeper - no sign of Hladky though.

Shame on Edmundson & Jackson, but at least they are able to be in the gym.
Training video on 13:29 - Jun 21 with 700 viewsclive_baker

Hladky is too senior to sit on the bench in L1. Walton is quite rightly nailed on, I would be more than happy to see Hladky move on if it frees up wages to invest elsewhere.

I would imagine we would see a #2 keeper come in though, perhaps someone cheaper and in the Autumn of their career who might help developing the younger ones and play in the cup games etc.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Training video on 13:53 - Jun 21 with 616 viewsitfcjoe

It was actually Antoni Bort in the training video so it's probably likely the senior keepers were off elsewhere doing their own bits and they just used Bort and possibly Lewis Ridd just to give the first team some keepers for their sessions

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024