Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a hit from Steve McCall 16:53 - Jun 22 with 725 viewsdominiciawful

00:47 in this video:

Very satisfying strike.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 16:53]

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

What a hit from Steve McCall on 17:11 - Jun 22 with 648 viewsLord_Lucan

I was there

I was also there a couple of seasons before when I think we lost 3 or 4 nil and Ferguson (who we were rumoured to be signing) scored a hat trick******

*****Because I am old and tired I may have mis remembered much of that.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What a hit from Steve McCall on 17:30 - Jun 22 with 587 viewsFixed_It

What a hit from Steve McCall on 17:11 - Jun 22 by Lord_Lucan

I was there

I was also there a couple of seasons before when I think we lost 3 or 4 nil and Ferguson (who we were rumoured to be signing) scored a hat trick******

*****Because I am old and tired I may have mis remembered much of that.

Can't be bothered to Google it but McCall was on our staff 'relatively' recently wasn't he? I know I'm going to feel old when someone says he left ages ago...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What a hit from Steve McCall on 17:32 - Jun 22 with 577 viewsPhilTWTD

What a hit from Steve McCall on 17:30 - Jun 22 by Fixed_It

Can't be bothered to Google it but McCall was on our staff 'relatively' recently wasn't he? I know I'm going to feel old when someone says he left ages ago...

2014:

Chief Scout McCall Leaves Town 1st Jul 2014 18:17
TWTD understands that chief scout Steve McCall has left the club after 13 years on the staff. 33

What a hit from Steve McCall on 18:57 - Jun 22 with 505 viewsSharkey

It surprised me to learn recently that Colchester United's largest ever league gate , home or away, was at Coventry, - 36,901 in 1964, in the Third Division. Looking at the crowd in this video, Highfield Road seems very empty and drab indeed. (I realise they're getting drubbed and were probably way down the league, but still.)

Question: - when is generally considered to be the lowest ebb that English football reached? I always thought it was around Heysel (1985) but was it in fact earlier, and it's only because things were so bright under Robson that things seemed different in this part of the country?
What a hit from Steve McCall on 19:05 - Jun 22 with 479 viewsLord_Lucan

What a hit from Steve McCall on 17:30 - Jun 22 by Fixed_It

I sold him a balloon once at the Dartmouth Regatta - I think he was at Plymouth then.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What a hit from Steve McCall on 19:32 - Jun 22 with 447 viewsAlanG296

The lack of sideways passing and ball retention is shocking. No wonder we didn't win the league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024