Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months 16:47 - Jun 23 with 747 viewsMullet

Dear old do with kids in tow but a little bit of excitement is very welcome. I'm seeing more of Suffolk as a tourist than growing up there!

Not sure the fixture list could have been worse in many respects though. Wednesday, Vale and Burton all on Tuesdays is proper rubbish.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months on 17:13 - Jun 23 with 673 viewsSitfcB

Better for you than us but agree

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months on 17:50 - Jun 23 with 616 viewsStenvict

Wednesday isn't on a Tuesday

Poll: What will be announced first?

Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months on 18:15 - Jun 23 with 584 viewstractordownsouth

You went to all that fuss supporting Vale against Swindon in the play offs and it's come back to bite you on the arse.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months on 18:17 - Jun 23 with 575 viewsMullet

Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months on 17:50 - Jun 23 by Stenvict

Wednesday isn't on a Tuesday

Yes, must have misread that as I had it in my head all day that it was!

Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months on 18:18 - Jun 23 with 565 viewsMullet

Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months on 18:15 - Jun 23 by tractordownsouth

You went to all that fuss supporting Vale against Swindon in the play offs and it's come back to bite you on the arse.

#keepawaydaysnorthern this is the worst set of teams for away days in decades.

Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months on 19:18 - Jun 23 with 513 viewsIcantbelieveyousaidt

There are loads of clubs that would have been worse for us travelling guys on a Tuesday!
Accrington, Plymouth, Morecambe, Exeter, Fleetwood, Bolton etc... have all been avoided methinks.
So not sure why you think it could not have been worse....
All things considered this is an ok fixture list.....
Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months on 21:26 - Jun 23 with 434 viewsStenvict

Just booked for my first game at FPR for a few months on 19:18 - Jun 23 by Icantbelieveyousaidt

There are loads of clubs that would have been worse for us travelling guys on a Tuesday!
Accrington, Plymouth, Morecambe, Exeter, Fleetwood, Bolton etc... have all been avoided methinks.
So not sure why you think it could not have been worse....
All things considered this is an ok fixture list.....

Do we know if the powers that be actually take into consideration the journey when arranging Tuesday night games? In out 1st season in L1 they didn't, as Fleetwood played us away on a Tuesday night.

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024