Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Nodge kit (sorry!) 08:56 - Jun 30 with 4941 viewsZx1988

Hate to say it but, if you ignore the fact that it's them, they've got this spot on:

*dons tin helmet and ducks*
[Post edited 30 Jun 2022 8:57]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

New Nodge kit (sorry!) on 10:34 - Jul 2 with 355 viewsTrumptonBlue

The world's leading authority on kit aesthetics has spoken.

New Nodge kit (sorry!) on 11:58 - Jul 2 with 305 viewstractorshark

Taking my blue-tinted glasses off, I have to admit I like the retro feel to their shirt, even if I don’t like saying it.
Reminds me of 80s Subbuteo teams.
And the majority of neutral people I’ve seen on Twitter tend to agree.
And if I’m being really honest, the reaction of neutral fans to our home shirt is not exactly positive on the whole.
To be fair our home shirt is growing on me. I like the 91-92 colouring and the fact it’s not an Adidas template but for me the background design is a bit messy.
There are lots of great kits out there this season (Coventry have some good ones) but in my humble opinion ours isn’t one of them.
But we do have Ed Sheeran to promote sales and ultimately it doesn’t matter what you wear as long as we win…and it isn’t green and yellow, which as others have pointed out is a particularly unworkable colour scheme.
New Nodge kit (sorry!) on 12:43 - Jul 2 with 293 viewseastangliaisblue

New Nodge kit (sorry!) on 11:58 - Jul 2 by tractorshark

Taking my blue-tinted glasses off, I have to admit I like the retro feel to their shirt, even if I don’t like saying it.
Reminds me of 80s Subbuteo teams.
And the majority of neutral people I’ve seen on Twitter tend to agree.
And if I’m being really honest, the reaction of neutral fans to our home shirt is not exactly positive on the whole.
To be fair our home shirt is growing on me. I like the 91-92 colouring and the fact it’s not an Adidas template but for me the background design is a bit messy.
There are lots of great kits out there this season (Coventry have some good ones) but in my humble opinion ours isn’t one of them.
But we do have Ed Sheeran to promote sales and ultimately it doesn’t matter what you wear as long as we win…and it isn’t green and yellow, which as others have pointed out is a particularly unworkable colour scheme.

The Coventry home and Plymouth home are absolute stunners.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024