Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna waxing lyrical 15:47 - Jul 23 with 834 viewscressi

Let's see talks a good game. Highly regarded ,But football is a results business you can have the ball all day if you don't put in the onion bag.Hope he is successful here.
But I cannot make a judgement until Xmas. Still think a couple of quality players short. Not sure on others views.
McKenna waxing lyrical on 15:50 - Jul 23 with 748 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree. I like McKenna and think he will take us up but no point hailing him a genius yet.

We definitely need a striker. Celina and a LB would be a bonus.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

McKenna waxing lyrical on 15:53 - Jul 23 with 694 viewsSTYG

It’s a pre-season match where players don’t want to get injured a week before the season, against a physical side that just finished outside the championship playoffs.

I couldn’t care less about today. Has no bearing on anything. Morsy is deliberately sitting deeper and not linking to the 10’s like we will next week because of the opposition.

But if you want to worry about today, we’ve had more chances and more of the ball than the Championship side. We’ve limited them to creating nothing. The difference is a stupid choice by Wolf which can’t be blamed on McKenna can it.
McKenna waxing lyrical on 15:54 - Jul 23 with 693 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Results business? Yes.

Make a judgement before Christmas? Yes, we can. McKenna started well, dropped off a little in the ability to break teams down and this is where we need to improve still. Let's see once we are in matches that count against opposition at our own level.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

McKenna waxing lyrical on 15:56 - Jul 23 with 631 viewsFrimleyBlue

McKenna waxing lyrical on 15:53 - Jul 23 by STYG

It’s a pre-season match where players don’t want to get injured a week before the season, against a physical side that just finished outside the championship playoffs.

I couldn’t care less about today. Has no bearing on anything. Morsy is deliberately sitting deeper and not linking to the 10’s like we will next week because of the opposition.

But if you want to worry about today, we’ve had more chances and more of the ball than the Championship side. We’ve limited them to creating nothing. The difference is a stupid choice by Wolf which can’t be blamed on McKenna can it.

You can still question the apparent lack of set piece awareness tho. We must don't look dangerous from them. We won't get promoted without set piece goals.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

McKenna waxing lyrical on 16:01 - Jul 23 with 573 viewscressi

McKenna waxing lyrical on 15:56 - Jul 23 by FrimleyBlue

You can still question the apparent lack of set piece awareness tho. We must don't look dangerous from them. We won't get promoted without set piece goals.

Frimley Blue
I did say by Xmas and there are many ways to win a football game.
We cannot keep saying they play in a higher league although true our aspirations are to be there in twelve months and not just for the ride but to compete.
McKenna waxing lyrical on 16:07 - Jul 23 with 515 viewsCheltenham_Blue

McKenna waxing lyrical on 16:01 - Jul 23 by cressi

Frimley Blue
I did say by Xmas and there are many ways to win a football game.
We cannot keep saying they play in a higher league although true our aspirations are to be there in twelve months and not just for the ride but to compete.

He is a bit too smarmy though.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024