Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think the bookies have got us all wrong 16:00 - Jul 23 with 3692 viewsBobsthename

I just don’t see why they have us to go up via top two,I know it’s a friendly but it’s like watching us last season prone to conceding and no one in the box to cause a presence and look to finish.
Early doors i know but just my opinion .
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 03:43 - Jul 24 with 643 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:05 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Give it a few league games. I know some of you are desperate to turn early.

To be fair J2 it’s up to team to prove him wrong in a way. I’m very hopefully they can under KM but after the last 15 years you can’t blame elements of the fanbase to have a glass half empty. It’s been perpetual cycles of disappointment for years. Hopefully we’ve found out guy this time though.

We just need to win and now, whilst we have the fans back.
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 04:48 - Jul 24 with 613 viewsBobsthename

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 23:50 - Jul 23 by jeera

But if you're a Town fan why would you want that?

As others have pointed out, that we were prone to conceding last year isn't even true.

What is the point of the OP if not to troll 'your own' fans?

Don’t think i said i want this to happen the post was at 4 o’clock and what i had seen prompted me to post what i thought not what i wanted .
And also we never scored enough goals last season fact?
And conceded silly goals through mistakes albeit random but ousting us points.
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 08:27 - Jul 24 with 542 viewsWickets

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 16:02 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

FFS. 45 mins away in a friendly to a decent side in the league above.

Some Town fans drive me insane.

TBH i was thinking very much the same first half . But the second half was such a big improvement and that was great and very encouraging . Lets hope when the season starts we can start at the beginning of the game .
I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 11:01 - Jul 24 with 488 viewsElephantintheRoom

Big club syndrome. One year in five they have to be right

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 12:06 - Jul 24 with 453 viewspointofblue

I think the bookies have got us all wrong on 03:43 - Jul 24 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

To be fair J2 it’s up to team to prove him wrong in a way. I’m very hopefully they can under KM but after the last 15 years you can’t blame elements of the fanbase to have a glass half empty. It’s been perpetual cycles of disappointment for years. Hopefully we’ve found out guy this time though.

We just need to win and now, whilst we have the fans back.

It was said elsewhere but I think our approach this season will be to keep it tight and let the opposition burn themselves out before bringing on game changers (Aluko, Jackson, John-Jules) to freshen things up when they tire. It will be the way we’re going to try and beat the press.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024