Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today should be Dale Roberts’ 66th birthday 07:43 - Oct 8 with 726 viewsITFC_nostalgia

Here’s the first of two posts to mark a sad day. This one covers his playing career.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjcRHIkIJXZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Today should be Dale Roberts’ 66th birthday on 08:28 - Oct 8 with 649 viewsChurchman

So sad for him to die so young. He was a massive friend to GB and behind the scenes very important to George’s entertaining and successful teams here. I actually saw his last game for us in 1979 at Orient. He clearly didn’t let us down as we won 2-0. Mariner ran them ragged that night.

RIP Dale.
Today should be Dale Roberts’ 66th birthday on 08:44 - Oct 8 with 621 viewssolemio

I've said before on here that I think Dale's importance in the successful George Burley years is not widely recognised among Ipswich supporters.
Today should be Dale Roberts’ 66th birthday on 11:09 - Oct 8 with 484 viewsRegencyBlue

Today should be Dale Roberts’ 66th birthday on 08:44 - Oct 8 by solemio

I've said before on here that I think Dale's importance in the successful George Burley years is not widely recognised among Ipswich supporters.

Completely agree.

It certainly all went down hill fast once he became ill.
Today should be Dale Roberts’ 66th birthday on 11:29 - Oct 8 with 457 viewsSomethingBlue

The footage of him and Burley hugging at Wembley after the fourth goal brings a tear to the eye every time.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024