Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans Dead Ball Delivery 06:48 - Oct 9 with 836 viewsStuartSlater

So Evans has been my player of the season so far his range of passes is incredible .... But man his dead ball delivery is terrible very rarely does he beat the first man.... This needs to improve if not give it to Davis

Poll: Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

Evans Dead Ball Delivery on 07:32 - Oct 9 with 735 viewshomer_123

Davis already takes the right sided corners.

Evans, Davis and Chaplin are all decent dead balk takers....Burns can take as well.

An off day for Evans yesterday though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Evans Dead Ball Delivery on 08:35 - Oct 9 with 617 viewswkj

Evans Dead Ball Delivery on 07:32 - Oct 9 by homer_123

Davis already takes the right sided corners.

Evans, Davis and Chaplin are all decent dead balk takers....Burns can take as well.

An off day for Evans yesterday though.

Evans didn't have his best game, but I wouldn't consider it an off day for him in all truth even if he wasn't at his most industrious. I felt he and Morsy as a pair are greater as a sum of their parts, and I said this last year too.

As a game, we were up against a stubborn side following a game with a stubborn side, that can really disrupt the momentum of an attacking team, and it showed, until KM's half time and Harness / Burns lifted the game, and everyone else around them.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Evans Dead Ball Delivery on 08:44 - Oct 9 with 603 viewsjayessess

Are we possibly instructing our set piece takers to hit them very flat? We've scored three times from corners this season, one short, the other two low and flat, with the scorer shooting with their feet.

We haven't scored a classic high-ball-headed-shot corner since Bonne at Shrewsbury last year. Maybe we decided it wasn't a good route to goal?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Evans Dead Ball Delivery on 08:46 - Oct 9 with 601 viewswkj

Evans Dead Ball Delivery on 08:44 - Oct 9 by jayessess

Are we possibly instructing our set piece takers to hit them very flat? We've scored three times from corners this season, one short, the other two low and flat, with the scorer shooting with their feet.

We haven't scored a classic high-ball-headed-shot corner since Bonne at Shrewsbury last year. Maybe we decided it wasn't a good route to goal?

I think there is a shift towards this in football for many attacking teams to be honest with you. Fast and flat is always more fun than lofted and slow.

Crybaby

Evans Dead Ball Delivery on 09:10 - Oct 9 with 560 viewshomer_123

Evans Dead Ball Delivery on 08:35 - Oct 9 by wkj

Evans didn't have his best game, but I wouldn't consider it an off day for him in all truth even if he wasn't at his most industrious. I felt he and Morsy as a pair are greater as a sum of their parts, and I said this last year too.

As a game, we were up against a stubborn side following a game with a stubborn side, that can really disrupt the momentum of an attacking team, and it showed, until KM's half time and Harness / Burns lifted the game, and everyone else around them.

Meant just his dead balls were off yesterday...not his whole game.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Evans Dead Ball Delivery on 10:35 - Oct 9 with 473 viewswkj

Evans Dead Ball Delivery on 09:10 - Oct 9 by homer_123

Meant just his dead balls were off yesterday...not his whole game.

Im sure everyone's dead balls would go off pretty fast

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024