Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) 17:09 - Oct 15 with 949 viewsBromleyBloo

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:11 - Oct 15 with 928 viewsnoggin

Apart from the short break in commentary, it was fine.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Oct 15 with 922 viewsGavTWTD

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:11 - Oct 15 by noggin

Yeah I didn't have any issues. Slightly annoying that they aren't aware when ads are playing at HT and we can't hear them, but apart from that, I love Westy's comments.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:15 - Oct 15 with 895 viewsRyorry

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:11 - Oct 15 by noggin

I thought we must have scored & that he'd broken the mic when jumping up to celebrate :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:15 - Oct 15 with 888 viewsBromleyBloo

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Oct 15 by GavTWTD

Yeah I didn't have any issues. Slightly annoying that they aren't aware when ads are playing at HT and we can't hear them, but apart from that, I love Westy's comments.

Cut out twice towards the end at key moments, but, yes, for them overall good I guess…………..
ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:24 - Oct 15 with 825 viewsIllinoisblue

Faultless except for that 30 second loss of audio.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:25 - Oct 15 with 820 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep, no issues apart from that for me either.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:26 - Oct 15 with 821 viewsjeera

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:24 - Oct 15 by Illinoisblue

Faultless except for that 30 second loss of audio.

Only thing irritated me was when they were talking about Pablo and the crowd and all the rest of it when the camera should clearly have scanning the lot, taking it all in, I had a screen full of stats I'd already seen.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:27 - Oct 15 with 813 viewsRob88

I had to change countries a couple of times but otherwise seamless.
Login to get fewer ads

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:28 - Oct 15 with 810 viewsSwansea_Blue

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:26 - Oct 15 by jeera

Only thing irritated me was when they were talking about Pablo and the crowd and all the rest of it when the camera should clearly have scanning the lot, taking it all in, I had a screen full of stats I'd already seen.

That's what you get for being a cheapskate and not going to the match, whereas the rest of us die hards...oh, who am I kidding, yep that annoyed me too. It would have been nice to see. Although obviously, Shefki would have got a better reception.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:31 - Oct 15 with 793 viewsIllinoisblue

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:26 - Oct 15 by jeera

That is a fair point. Also, for all the talk of switching away from BBC Brenner so they could promote and flog planet blue stuff, they never actually seem to do that. I can only recall one game this season - FGR away - when they did it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:34 - Oct 15 with 781 viewsmatt92

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Oct 15 by GavTWTD

As soon as the first half whistle goes, switch to audio commentary... then you'll hear it all. When they say the players are back out, get the video back on
ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:46 - Oct 15 with 726 viewsArnieM

I got bombed out of ifollow last week ( on a vpn) and couldn’t get back in . Message said it was unauthorised access of similar . Gits took my £10 though ! Not sure what to do for the next g as me now ….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 20:03 - Oct 15 with 604 viewsmrfixit426

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 17:46 - Oct 15 by ArnieM

I got bombed out of ifollow last week ( on a vpn) and couldn’t get back in . Message said it was unauthorised access of similar . Gits took my £10 though ! Not sure what to do for the next g as me now ….

Delete cookies (Ctrl + Shift + Delete) and reset your browser. Log in again and it should be fine. If you don't delete cookies and history, it won't let you back on.

You probably already know this!
ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 20:39 - Oct 15 with 567 viewsArnieM

ifollow, yet again, you are bloody useless - pathetic!!! (n/t) on 20:03 - Oct 15 by mrfixit426

Delete cookies (Ctrl + Shift + Delete) and reset your browser. Log in again and it should be fine. If you don't delete cookies and history, it won't let you back on.

You probably already know this!

Well no, I didn’t , so thanks very much for this info 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024