Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wes Burns 23:04 - Oct 15 with 868 viewsDinnernotTea

Let's face it, he's been way off it this season. Last season he set his standard which shouldn't be dropped. Before the 73 down arrows, he's still a huge player for us. Part of me thinks going to the World Cup with Wales is making him half the player we know he is. Doesn't want to risk injury etc maybe (who can blame him?). Do we know when Wales name their squad?

If we manage to get back the 2021 Burns along with how good Davis is then it's top 2 cemented.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Wes Burns on 23:10 - Oct 15 with 826 viewsCokeIsKey

Yup, he doesn't have any of the pace that he had last season so can't beat a man like he used to.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Wes Burns on 23:43 - Oct 15 with 741 viewsWeirdFishes

Regrettably, I agree. I think part of it is teams are playing a lot deeper vs us which means he isn't having the same influence. Thought he was very ineffective today.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Wes Burns on 00:17 - Oct 16 with 688 viewssotd78

You may also have noticed teams doubling up on him. Like today. We failed dismally to switch the focus of our attack to the left. Supporting Davis first half especially would have greatly helped both Burns and Donacien.
Not sure Burns is worse, just now a victim of his own reputation.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Wes Burns on 02:25 - Oct 16 with 583 viewsbournemouthblue

Wes Burns on 00:17 - Oct 16 by sotd78

You may also have noticed teams doubling up on him. Like today. We failed dismally to switch the focus of our attack to the left. Supporting Davis first half especially would have greatly helped both Burns and Donacien.
Not sure Burns is worse, just now a victim of his own reputation.

Yeh I don't disagree with that, I thought he was actually pretty handy against Portsmouth

I think the fact they took both Chaplin and Harness out of the game was another reason the space never really opened up for him

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024