Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble again after a match. 18:10 - Oct 16 with 2439 viewsBlueNomad

Second time in a few weeks yesterday. Are we suffering the reappearance of a moronic bunch of supporters? Do they even go to games or wait outside?
Trouble again after a match. on 18:13 - Oct 16 with 2396 viewspointofblue

There was a right prat in North Stand Upper yesterday. Loudly booed the team off at half time, then got all uppity when someone told him to pipe down. Was still fuming when he left before full time (because, of course) and threatened to take the other guy out. And the apple didn't rot far from the tree either with a younger, presumably son, ironically signalling that someone else was all mouth...

Bigger crowds mean more idiots, I guess.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Trouble again after a match. on 21:01 - Oct 16 with 2003 viewsDJR

Yes, there was an awful lot of police and stewards on the way to the station, and some nasty chanting from our fans, but I didn't see any Lincoln fans who probably got to the station before me.

All rather depressing. What beef at all should our fans have with a team like Lincoln who are not rivals of us and do extremely well on limited resources?
Trouble again after a match. on 21:11 - Oct 16 with 1953 viewslongtimefan

Trouble again after a match. on 18:13 - Oct 16 by pointofblue

There was a right prat in North Stand Upper yesterday. Loudly booed the team off at half time, then got all uppity when someone told him to pipe down. Was still fuming when he left before full time (because, of course) and threatened to take the other guy out. And the apple didn't rot far from the tree either with a younger, presumably son, ironically signalling that someone else was all mouth...

Bigger crowds mean more idiots, I guess.

We certainly have our quota of idiots. Bloke near me in SAR lower refused to join in with the minutes applause for John Duncan. When his mate asked why he loudly replied during the applause that wasn’t clapping as “Duncan was sh*t”. Unbelievably disrespectful.
Trouble again after a match. on 21:45 - Oct 16 with 1800 viewsBlueNomad

Trouble again after a match. on 21:11 - Oct 16 by longtimefan

We certainly have our quota of idiots. Bloke near me in SAR lower refused to join in with the minutes applause for John Duncan. When his mate asked why he loudly replied during the applause that wasn’t clapping as “Duncan was sh*t”. Unbelievably disrespectful.

Probably someone who has never been successful at anything - ever
Trouble again after a match. on 21:58 - Oct 16 with 1716 viewsevansblue

I love friendly banter and rivalry with opposition fans but if away fans can’t walk back to the station or their coaches without getting abuse then something is very wrong. I am no prude but it’s getting very unpleasant. Go have a beer with your mates in town and calm down for crying out loud. Pathetic.
Trouble again after a match. on 22:10 - Oct 16 with 1650 viewsgainsboroughblue

Trouble again after a match. on 21:11 - Oct 16 by longtimefan

I half expected there would be dickheads with that attitude. It's one of the reasons that minutes applauses are used more as it waters down dissenters.

Whether she was 'sh!t' or not, he was a part of ITFC, always will be, and a bloody nice person.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2022 22:11]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Trouble again after a match. on 22:31 - Oct 16 with 1537 viewsITFC_Forever

I don’t tend to head back towards the station (I walk past it to and from the ground), but when I do, since lockdown ended, that walk to the station has become less and less pleasant.

You used to be able to fall into to step alongside away fans and have a brief chat about the game, but not any more.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Trouble again after a match. on 07:46 - Oct 17 with 1012 viewshoppy

Trouble again after a match. on 22:31 - Oct 16 by ITFC_Forever

I don’t tend to head back towards the station (I walk past it to and from the ground), but when I do, since lockdown ended, that walk to the station has become less and less pleasant.

You used to be able to fall into to step alongside away fans and have a brief chat about the game, but not any more.

Now you have to make do with seeing some idiots in Beatties after the game, I suppose?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Trouble again after a match. on 08:03 - Oct 17 with 952 viewsITFC_Forever

Trouble again after a match. on 07:46 - Oct 17 by hoppy

Now you have to make do with seeing some idiots in Beatties after the game, I suppose?

You can't win.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Trouble again after a match. on 08:07 - Oct 17 with 933 viewsCityBlue

I was parked at the station and it was just lots of misplaced male testosterone....basically loud mouths on both sides.

We got beat...accept it...get over it...

I T I D

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024