Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Morris 17:49 - Nov 2 with 1571 viewstown4life

Any idea on his future?

23, on loan at GAIS since January until end of November. Only featured 6 times.
Ben Morris on 17:58 - Nov 2 with 1524 viewsiamipswich

Think we're reaching the end of the road for him which is a shame. Injuries really didn't help him but sure there's a few homes for him in National League and League 2 (not Colchester!)

Poll: Who will return first?

Ben Morris on 18:02 - Nov 2 with 1509 viewsPhilTWTD

Think he played more than that, 29 times, according to this: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ben-morris/leistungsdaten/spieler/420810

I assume they'll try to get him out on a domestic loan in January.
Ben Morris on 18:27 - Nov 2 with 1428 viewsjayessess

Ben Morris on 18:02 - Nov 2 by PhilTWTD

Think he played more than that, 29 times, according to this: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ben-morris/leistungsdaten/spieler/420810

I assume they'll try to get him out on a domestic loan in January.

Would we bother, given that he doesn't seem to be pulling up any trees in the Swedish 3rd-division?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Ben Morris on 19:24 - Nov 2 with 1276 viewsPhilTWTD

Ben Morris on 18:27 - Nov 2 by jayessess

Would we bother, given that he doesn't seem to be pulling up any trees in the Swedish 3rd-division?

Think he did OK, they were top of their league. He's got another six months on his contract, I think.
Ben Morris on 19:30 - Nov 2 with 1242 viewsSheffordBlue

Ben Morris on 19:24 - Nov 2 by PhilTWTD

Think he did OK, they were top of their league. He's got another six months on his contract, I think.

I guess it also depends a bit on what they wanted him to get out of the loan and if the club felt he hit it. E.g If iit was to go and get some game time in a physical league and get some regular playing time then they might be happy with what he did.

Get a sense from some of the Gary Probert interviews that there's far more considered judgement going into who gets loaned where and how the club keeps tabs on them than might have happened previously.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Ben Morris on 20:27 - Nov 2 with 1121 viewsParisBlue

No idea of the standard of the Swedish 3rd division, albeit winning the division. If he were to have a chance here November would have been ideal with the various cup games. Not sure of the eligibility rules regarding his loan, but he wouldn't have to be part of the published squad.

That cameo vs Blackburn in Hurst's first game seems like a lifetime ago.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Ben Morris on 20:30 - Nov 2 with 1113 viewsxrayspecs

He is not threatening our first team and with his contract up at the end of the season I suspect the club will aim to get him regular football after his loan at GAIS ends, so that he can put himself in the window for a new contract somewhere else next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024