Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Janoi Donacien - Big Shout Out!! 14:52 - Dec 13 with 3803 viewsKeno

Inspired the 'loan dross thread' I thought it would be good to give JD a shout out.

He joined on loan for the start of the 2018 season making his debuting the team that lined up as

Bart
Spence
JD
Chambers
Knudsen
Skuse
Chalobah
Downs
Edwards
Harrison
Sears

Dropped, loaned out, ignored by the genuis that's Lamburt and now such an intergral part.

For many reason one of my favourite players and I'd love to see him score one day
[Post edited 13 Dec 2022 15:56]

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 23:15 - Dec 13 with 417 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 21:42 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

I am still astounded that people here fell for his posturing and hollow PR stunts for as long as they did.

You fell for the 'nice' words of certain players. And they spoke out so well didn't they?
Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 23:16 - Dec 13 with 418 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Janoi's Donacien - Big Shout Out!! on 22:08 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

He should have been given five years in Highpoint for the way he got us relegated, not a five year contract.

Seeing people applaud him all the way to whilst he was relegating us without a fight was baffling.

The players relegated us without a fight. They share their blame too and it's the bigger blame as they showed no fight, no hunger, no desire, their attitude stunk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024