Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How close did we come to appointing Neil Harris? 10:38 - Dec 16 with 967 viewsBedfordBlue

Neil Harris was bookies favourite to be our manager. How close did we come to appointing him?
How close did we come to appointing Neil Harris? on 10:43 - Dec 16 with 931 viewsclive_baker

He was spoken to, I have that on very good authority, but I think from our side he wasn't a front runner. He was incredibly keen, as you would expect, but my instinct is that MA had a pretty good idea of who he wanted or at least the profile of a manager he wanted.

I like Harris as a person and he did a great job at Millwall really, but Gillingham has been a stinker of a job for him. Couldn't save them last season and now sat bottom of L2.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How close did we come to appointing Neil Harris? on 10:46 - Dec 16 with 894 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I think MA has said he just wasn't inspired by any of the merry go round candidates so I don't think that was close at all.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

How close did we come to appointing Neil Harris? on 10:48 - Dec 16 with 863 viewsJakeITFC

Met a friend of his at the World Cup who said he really wanted the job and thought he had a chance (including doing tonnes of prep of what he would have done in charge etc.) - not exactly groundbreaking def info I realise, but thought it quite interesting.
How close did we come to appointing Neil Harris? on 10:49 - Dec 16 with 854 viewsPhilTWTD

Was interviewed but I think MA always had his mind set on KMc. Might have been a more serious contender if KMc hadn't got the job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024