Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O.T.D. 12 years ago - Ipswich Town 3-0 Leicester City 13:32 - Dec 18 with 669 viewsMiaow

18th December 2010

One of a small number of matches I have missed over the years where I have had a season ticket. We may have been able to get to Ipswich - I can't remember at exactly what time it started snowing - but I doubt getting back down the A12 and then to Braintree would have been easy. I would have liked to have been at that game, especially as we won and I think we had lost six in a row (?) beforehand.

Edited to add video.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 13:43]

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

O.T.D. 12 years ago - Ipswich Town 3-0 Leicester City on 13:33 - Dec 18 with 655 viewsJ2BLUE

This was moved to a Sky game very late after another game got postponed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

O.T.D. 12 years ago - Ipswich Town 3-0 Leicester City on 13:36 - Dec 18 with 633 viewsUB9Blue

I was in Oz for the Ashes when this game was played, it wss the lead story on Australian tv news
O.T.D. 12 years ago - Ipswich Town 3-0 Leicester City on 14:09 - Dec 18 with 573 viewsEastTownBlue

It started snowing heavily just before the start. It kicked off somewhere between 5 and 5:30. The snow was forecast and I remember Arsenal had their home match due to kick off at 3 postponed as it moved over the country.

The A14 was down to one lane westbound for most of the way to Stowmarket but it didn't seem to have been so bad out that way.

Yes, we lost the previous six prior to that and it ended up being Keane's last win for us.
O.T.D. 12 years ago - Ipswich Town 3-0 Leicester City on 15:09 - Dec 18 with 481 viewsBlueBadger

Poor old Roy. If only he could have played all his matches in the snow.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024