Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy 08:55 - Dec 18 with 1790 viewsGlasgowBlue

Except a Blackburn player.

Nit sure if Smith has spoken about this but if it happened at our place I’m sure KM would have checked on the ball boy and Ashton would have sorted him out with a meet and greet.

They have no class.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 08:58 - Dec 18 with 1738 viewsBLUEBEAT

Yes, I mentioned that yesterday.

The kid was obviously terrified.

Rotten club.

[Post edited 18 Dec 2022 8:59]

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 09:06 - Dec 18 with 1674 viewsBobsthename

More fool the ball boy just sitting there surely he should of tried to get up and away don’t make it right though.
Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 09:32 - Dec 18 with 1584 viewsBLUEBEAT

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 09:06 - Dec 18 by Bobsthename

More fool the ball boy just sitting there surely he should of tried to get up and away don’t make it right though.

Don’t be silly.

At least the steward did the right thing and took him completely away from the situation eventually.

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 09:49 - Dec 18 with 1546 viewsBlueBadger

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 09:06 - Dec 18 by Bobsthename

Pro tip: when some dickheads are doing something and that something is upsetting and scaring a child - side with the child.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 09:50 - Dec 18 with 1524 viewsHipsterectomy

this is why they're scum

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 10:03 - Dec 18 with 1477 viewsWD19

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 09:49 - Dec 18 by BlueBadger

Pro tip: when some dickheads are doing something and that something is upsetting and scaring a child - side with the child.

Don’t the consultant paediatricians get annoyed with you doing that after a while!?
Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 10:14 - Dec 18 with 1388 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Someone should have asked if he wa OK, but he does look about 16, and clearly didn't come to any harm.

Not sure why he just sat there.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 10:16 - Dec 18 with 1379 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 09:49 - Dec 18 by BlueBadger

Looks about 16 from his height and stature to be fair. Clearly not dealing with an 8 year old.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 12:02 - Dec 18 with 1135 viewsBlueBadger

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 10:03 - Dec 18 by WD19

Don’t the consultant paediatricians get annoyed with you doing that after a while!?

Poor old Bob's gone full-on Wedding Photo with me, I think. Perhaps a nice walk around his village's very large green will calm him down a bit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 12:23 - Dec 18 with 1035 viewsRyorry

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 10:14 - Dec 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

Someone should have asked if he wa OK, but he does look about 16, and clearly didn't come to any harm.

Not sure why he just sat there.

He's a minor who is clearly and obviously far smaller than any one of those players, let alone two, & then about 6 more of them piling all over him in an uncontrolled manner.

It was sheer chance he didn't come to any harm. As for "why he just sat there", he was unable to move.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 15:00 - Dec 18 with 786 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not one of them showed concern for the ball boy on 12:23 - Dec 18 by Ryorry

He's a minor who is clearly and obviously far smaller than any one of those players, let alone two, & then about 6 more of them piling all over him in an uncontrolled manner.

It was sheer chance he didn't come to any harm. As for "why he just sat there", he was unable to move.

Are you blind?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024