Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. 20:22 - Dec 27 with 1249 views66notout

….that Wes Burns scored for us yesterday.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 20:23]
Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 20:27 - Dec 27 with 1164 viewsSitfcB

It was more like the Lee Evans one from the first game of the season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 20:27 - Dec 27 with 1159 viewsWickets

Yes I thought the same !
Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 20:51 - Dec 27 with 1079 views66notout

Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 20:27 - Dec 27 by SitfcB

It was more like the Lee Evans one from the first game of the season.

I’ll agree with that but you get what I meant. Maybe it is something Mr McKenna brought with him from Old Trafford.
Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 21:00 - Dec 27 with 1041 viewsStenvict

Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 20:51 - Dec 27 by 66notout

I’ll agree with that but you get what I meant. Maybe it is something Mr McKenna brought with him from Old Trafford.

I reckon it's a coincidence

Poll: What will be announced first?

Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 21:14 - Dec 27 with 986 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 20:51 - Dec 27 by 66notout

Or perhaps one of the coaches for one of the clubs is moonlighting for the other one!

Since we scored them first, it is probably one of our coaches, isn't it?

Want to defend against Man Utd? Learn how to defend against Town!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 21:36 - Dec 27 with 919 views66notout

Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 21:14 - Dec 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Or perhaps one of the coaches for one of the clubs is moonlighting for the other one!

Since we scored them first, it is probably one of our coaches, isn't it?

Want to defend against Man Utd? Learn how to defend against Town!

You called it.
Marcus Rashford has just scored the same goal for Manchester United….. on 21:39 - Dec 27 with 910 viewsNthQldITFC

So does that mean we get the score retrospectively updated to 4-0?

The GD boost probably won't be significant, but it could take us to 101 goals for the season.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024