Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pattern emerging with potential signings 19:28 - Jan 5 with 1790 viewsC_Jam_Blue

Looking at the write ups on Hirst, Luongo, Broadhead and Corbeanu, they all seem to have performed well at League 1 level but struggled this year in the Championship. Presumably the recruitment team feel they are the kind of players we need to get us out of League 1 but do they feel these players could be developed to make more impression on the Championship next season.
Pattern emerging with potential signings on 20:05 - Jan 5 with 1468 viewspointofblue

I don't think Corbeanu struggled - pretty sure he did well at Blackpool and only returned to Wolves due to injury.

And injury has very much scuppered Luongo too. He's Championship proven.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Pattern emerging with potential signings on 20:07 - Jan 5 with 1439 viewsbazza

Pattern emerging with potential signings on 20:05 - Jan 5 by pointofblue

I don't think Corbeanu struggled - pretty sure he did well at Blackpool and only returned to Wolves due to injury.

And injury has very much scuppered Luongo too. He's Championship proven.

Let’s hope They don’t come here and add to the injury list..
Pattern emerging with potential signings on 20:20 - Jan 5 with 1291 viewsSimonds92

The pattern is that they look to be.short term signings to help get us over the line. Luongo, Hirst, Corbeanu all unlikely to be here beyond the summer.
Pattern emerging with potential signings on 20:23 - Jan 5 with 1231 viewsxrayspecs

Pattern emerging with potential signings on 20:20 - Jan 5 by Simonds92

The pattern is that they look to be.short term signings to help get us over the line. Luongo, Hirst, Corbeanu all unlikely to be here beyond the summer.

I suspect that Luongo is on very good wages so Town have only committed to six months, at this stage. If promoted, a new deal would be more affordable. If Hirst and Corbeanu are seen as potential first team players at their respective Premier League clubs, then another season with us in the Champ may not be out of the question either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024