Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket in SBR Lower for Sheff Wed 11:50 - Jan 24 with 958 viewsMeenoITFC

Hello TWTD! Hope all is well (and we get back to winning ways tonight)

Long shot, but if anyone knows of anyone unable to make it to the Sheff Wed game, or has a spare ticket in the lower, please let me know :)

Its my irthdya that day and the plan was for 3 of us to go (Only us two have ST)

Many thanks!

Poll: Is Jonny Williams worth signing

Ticket in SBR Lower for Sheff Wed on 12:51 - Jan 24 with 823 viewsZx1988

How are you anticipating to make this work? If your chums already have season tickets in the Lower North, surely you're reliant on somebody having a spare ticket within the immediate vicinity?

Whilst it's all-standing down there, it's not a free-for-all, and most people will want to stand/sit in their allocated place.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Ticket in SBR Lower for Sheff Wed on 13:25 - Jan 24 with 749 viewsMeenoITFC

Ticket in SBR Lower for Sheff Wed on 12:51 - Jan 24 by Zx1988

How are you anticipating to make this work? If your chums already have season tickets in the Lower North, surely you're reliant on somebody having a spare ticket within the immediate vicinity?

Whilst it's all-standing down there, it's not a free-for-all, and most people will want to stand/sit in their allocated place.

Are you having a bad day?

I have a season ticket and so does another friends next to me. All I asked was if someone had a spare ticket in the lower so 3 of us can go as planned and we can enter/drink together pre/half time doesn't matter where the seat is.

Weird comment.

Poll: Is Jonny Williams worth signing

Ticket in SBR Lower for Sheff Wed on 14:51 - Jan 24 with 626 viewsITFCWATP

As OP said. He's only asking to see if there's a spare ticket going
Ticket in SBR Lower for Sheff Wed on 14:53 - Jan 24 with 614 viewsJ2BLUE

Ticket in SBR Lower for Sheff Wed on 13:25 - Jan 24 by MeenoITFC

Are you having a bad day?

I have a season ticket and so does another friends next to me. All I asked was if someone had a spare ticket in the lower so 3 of us can go as planned and we can enter/drink together pre/half time doesn't matter where the seat is.

Weird comment.

Clumsily worded but I do think he was trying to be helpful.

I hope you get your ticket sorted!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ticket in SBR Lower for Sheff Wed on 14:55 - Jan 24 with 607 viewsclive_baker

Quite obviously favourable to sit in the same stand so they can go in together, meet at half time etc. Especially if they're making a bit of a day of it. Have been in that situation many times, I'm sure they're big enough to sit on their own for the game.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ticket in SBR Lower for Sheff Wed on 15:04 - Jan 24 with 583 viewsSteve_M

Ticket in SBR Lower for Sheff Wed on 14:55 - Jan 24 by clive_baker

Quite obviously favourable to sit in the same stand so they can go in together, meet at half time etc. Especially if they're making a bit of a day of it. Have been in that situation many times, I'm sure they're big enough to sit on their own for the game.

There's an awful lot of overloading rows happening at times in NSL, normally only the odd person but occasionally rather more. At some point it might get picked up on officially.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024