Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Broadhead is the missing link 19:20 - Jan 24 with 1469 viewsHeathlander

Watch us fly my pretties.
Nathan Broadhead is the missing link on 19:29 - Jan 24 with 1411 viewsTalkingBlues

That's a bit harsh, he's no David Beckham, but he's not that ugly

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

Nathan Broadhead is the missing link on 15:21 - Apr 3 with 1231 viewsHeathlander

Told you so :)
Nathan Broadhead is the missing link on 21:43 - Apr 3 with 992 viewsOldsmoker

Whenever I sat in a dressing room waiting to go out on the pitch for start of a game I used to look at the other guys.
I'd think that Bulldozer was going to take no prisoners and speedy Gonzales would get round their defense on the break - but knobbly-kneed Kevin might let us down.
We don't have a knobbly-kneed Kevin in the team.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Nathan Broadhead is the missing link on 22:23 - Apr 3 with 834 viewsBleuBlue

Nathan Broadhead is the missing link on 21:43 - Apr 3 by Oldsmoker

Whenever I sat in a dressing room waiting to go out on the pitch for start of a game I used to look at the other guys.
I'd think that Bulldozer was going to take no prisoners and speedy Gonzales would get round their defense on the break - but knobbly-kneed Kevin might let us down.

Not since Keogh has been dropped.
Nathan Broadhead is the missing link on 08:27 - Apr 4 with 502 viewsMeadowlark

Nathan Broadhead is the missing link on 21:43 - Apr 3 by Oldsmoker

Or a UK English spell checker!
Nathan Broadhead is the missing link on 08:35 - Apr 4 with 472 viewsPinewoodblue

Think all four January signings have made an impact and improved performance of the team as a whole.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024