Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? 11:57 - Apr 19 with 941 viewsMaySixth

going to struggle to get train back to London afterwards so looking at potential hotels

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 12:07 - Apr 19 with 895 viewsmancblue

Yes - trains difficult even back to Manchester after the game, particularly as don’t want to miss anything. Staying at travelodge on the M1 - 5 miles to Oakwell and spoken to local taxi firm who confirmed easy to get there and back.
Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 12:20 - Apr 19 with 843 viewsMaySixth

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 12:07 - Apr 19 by mancblue

Yes - trains difficult even back to Manchester after the game, particularly as don’t want to miss anything. Staying at travelodge on the M1 - 5 miles to Oakwell and spoken to local taxi firm who confirmed easy to get there and back.

Thanks
Might get a train from Barnsley to Sheffield - seem to be a few on - and stay there

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 12:24 - Apr 19 with 832 viewsHarlestonblue

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 12:20 - Apr 19 by MaySixth

Thanks
Might get a train from Barnsley to Sheffield - seem to be a few on - and stay there

Sheffield hotel the best bet
Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 12:34 - Apr 19 with 784 viewsMaySixth

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 12:24 - Apr 19 by Harlestonblue

Sheffield hotel the best bet

Cheers - trains are running

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 12:50 - Apr 19 with 744 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Yes but at a mates house. Can offer a lift from/back to North London though

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 13:43 - Apr 19 with 672 viewsMaySixth

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 12:50 - Apr 19 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Yes but at a mates house. Can offer a lift from/back to North London though

That's very kind mate but I am ok.

I am also North London - N12 - for future trips etc - I mainly drive.

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 19:23 - Apr 19 with 548 viewskeanekipper

I'm staying in Sheffield, staying in the oyo flagship sheffield which looks about a 10 or 15 minute walk from the station
Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 19:26 - Apr 19 with 543 viewsMaySixth

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 19:23 - Apr 19 by keanekipper

I'm staying in Sheffield, staying in the oyo flagship sheffield which looks about a 10 or 15 minute walk from the station

Thanks keanekipper

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone staying overnight in Barnsley or area next Tuesday night? on 19:32 - Apr 19 with 521 viewsAce_High1

Yes staying at the Holiday Inn which Is just a mile from the ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024