Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations , enjoy the party Saturday. 21:55 - Apr 25 with 1337 viewsnethertonowl

Amazing finish to season, much as it hurts all credit. January transfer window made a huge difference, you planned and kicked on we did what the owner always does pondered and screwed it up.

All the best next season.

Congratulations , enjoy the party Saturday. on 21:55 - Apr 25 with 1259 viewsclive_baker

Fair play, very gracious.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Congratulations , enjoy the party Saturday. on 21:57 - Apr 25 with 1189 viewsIllinoisblue

Cheers fella. Good luck the rest of the way.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Congratulations , enjoy the party Saturday. on 21:57 - Apr 25 with 1174 viewsBigCommon

Very decent of you...
Congratulations , enjoy the party Saturday. (n/t) on 21:57 - Apr 25 with 1105 viewscatch74

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Congratulations , enjoy the party Saturday. on 21:59 - Apr 25 with 1005 viewshomer_123

Not taking anything for granted. Cheers though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Congratulations , enjoy the party Saturday. on 22:02 - Apr 25 with 843 viewsOldFart71

Thanks. Nice to hear fellow fans acknowledge what has been a fantastic run of results. I recently went on a long holiday. 35 nights in fact. When I left for my hols we were looking at a playoff place. Now just a home win away from promotion. I feel sorry for any team with ambition in League One as it proves where 4 teams can get 90 points or more and one or both could miss out. I am in no way a supporter of the playoffs it's just another way of getting money out of fans and filling the Wembley coffers. If three are promoted then those that finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd should go up.
Congratulations , enjoy the party Saturday. on 22:03 - Apr 25 with 770 viewsMJallday

Congratulations , enjoy the party Saturday. on 21:55 - Apr 25 by clive_baker

Fair play, very gracious.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Seconded

I’d also say that Barnsley don’t need to worry about play offs based on that performance , I’d fancy them in that

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024