Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never been part of such a delayed reaction to a goal 22:52 - Apr 25 with 1025 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Could probably count a good two or three seconds of silence after the opener before we all went crazy.
Only realised it was in when Burgess went sprinting over to Broadhead and Davis.
What a night!

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Never been part of such a delayed reaction to a goal on 23:00 - Apr 25 with 852 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I felt cheated by the first, didn’t feel like it enjoyed it properly at all it was so delayed and weird. Good job Hirst made up for it 2 mins later!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Never been part of such a delayed reaction to a goal on 23:04 - Apr 25 with 790 viewshomer_123

Lovely header but what was their keeper doing being beaten near post like that.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Never been part of such a delayed reaction to a goal on 23:08 - Apr 25 with 732 viewsSarge

Never been part of such a delayed reaction to a goal on 23:00 - Apr 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I felt cheated by the first, didn’t feel like it enjoyed it properly at all it was so delayed and weird. Good job Hirst made up for it 2 mins later!

I feel cheated by the first two. No idea what had happened for the first and was heading down to get half time refreshment which I was denied at the beginning because of the ticket fiasco as we scored the second.
Never been part of such a delayed reaction to a goal on 23:30 - Apr 25 with 611 viewssaffers12

It was very strange to say the least
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024