Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… 11:20 - Apr 28 with 1102 viewsHciwspi

Singing town songs while in the house. He pipes up at completely randomn times and yes, he sings the sweary version of “We’ve got super Kieron McKenna”
It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 11:25 - Apr 28 with 1064 viewsStewart27

Haha.

My boy is 9 too and I get you!

I’ve tried to end it with “town are gonna win the bloody league” but he just shakes his head and sings the swear version.
It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 11:35 - Apr 28 with 1028 viewsHciwspi

It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 11:25 - Apr 28 by Stewart27

Haha.

My boy is 9 too and I get you!

I’ve tried to end it with “town are gonna win the bloody league” but he just shakes his head and sings the swear version.

Excellent! Great isn’t it!? Although can be frustrating when you trying to get him to sleep and he suddenly come out with “Connor Chaplin baby!”
It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 11:41 - Apr 28 with 1015 viewshomer_123

The wife really enjoyed my 11 yr old singing 'The referee is a w*nker!'.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 11:48 - Apr 28 with 999 viewsMattinLondon

My eldest is 7 and he has only recently stated to show an interest in football and as a consequence my youngest who is 5 is now also interested. Both are now under the impression that Ipswich always win. And my youngest thinks that we must be one of the best teams ever.

I see no reason to shatter this belief.
It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 12:06 - Apr 28 with 949 viewsoldburian

My seven year old grandson is in to football and, thankfully, Ipswich. I took him to Colchester Weatherspoons recently and the drinkers by the door, seeing my ITFC bobble hat, said no doubt the young ‘un follows one of the Premier Clubs. I said tell them who you support Tom and arms in the air shouted ‘Ipswich’. Absolute pride.
It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 12:09 - Apr 28 with 942 viewsclive_baker

It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 11:48 - Apr 28 by MattinLondon

My eldest is 7 and he has only recently stated to show an interest in football and as a consequence my youngest who is 5 is now also interested. Both are now under the impression that Ipswich always win. And my youngest thinks that we must be one of the best teams ever.

Might as well let him enjoy that for a few years. When we lose the 2027 Champions League final on pens to Real Madrid it'll be a bit of character building for the lad. No need to pre-empt that disappointment for a few years though :)

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 12:30 - Apr 28 with 884 viewsMattinLondon

It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 12:09 - Apr 28 by clive_baker

Might as well let him enjoy that for a few years. When we lose the 2027 Champions League final on pens to Real Madrid it'll be a bit of character building for the lad. No need to pre-empt that disappointment for a few years though :)

That’s my way of thinking. Thankfully by the time of that Real Madrid defeat we would have won the league, UEFA Cup, FA Cup, League Cup and the World Club Championship.
It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 13:10 - Apr 28 with 840 viewsNORFOLK_BLUE

Same in my house. The 4 year old is on it too now.
Lovely stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 13:41 - Apr 28 with 793 viewsBiGDonnie

My boys fully has the bug. He's Ipswich on football manager & hasn't stopped going on about us. Between us and Bromley he's having a great season. He's completely done with Spurs.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 14:11 - Apr 28 with 766 viewsitfc_bucks

My lads team is full of ManU shirts, Chelsea shirts, Arsenal..and him, every week, proudly sporting his Ipswich gear.

fcking love it.
It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 15:04 - Apr 28 with 712 viewsPrideOfTheEast

It’s great hearing my 9 year old boy… on 11:48 - Apr 28 by MattinLondon

First game for my eldest (5) was Forest Green Rovers at home, i.e. the start of this run. He thinks we win 3 or 4-0 every week. We live in SE London and his mates are a mixed bag, but one supports AC Milan. They both think that ITFC are better because we're second and they're fourth or something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024