Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need leicester to win tonight 10:14 - May 1 with 1263 viewsWeZBurnZ

Stay up then they will sell us George, lose and go down they will want him back.
We need leicester to win tonight on 10:48 - May 1 with 1167 viewsBasuco

But can we improve on George Hirst? Will any of the relegated premier league clubs need money fast? Southampton, Everton, Leicester and Leeds, have big premier league infrastructure and may need to shift some players early. They may have a young player not quite ready for the 1st team that we could tap into. Just a thought.
We need leicester to win tonight on 10:50 - May 1 with 1159 viewsclive_baker

Will they want more for him though? Relegation will leave them in a sticky spot, might be a good time to strike and catch their inevitable fire sale.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We need leicester to win tonight on 10:55 - May 1 with 1143 viewsBigCommon

Depends if Hirst thinks there's an outside chance of him kicking a ball in The Prem with them?....
We need leicester to win tonight on 10:59 - May 1 with 1113 viewsbournemouthblue

We need leicester to win tonight on 10:48 - May 1 by Basuco

But can we improve on George Hirst? Will any of the relegated premier league clubs need money fast? Southampton, Everton, Leicester and Leeds, have big premier league infrastructure and may need to shift some players early. They may have a young player not quite ready for the 1st team that we could tap into. Just a thought.

I think we will try and sign him and probably another

Whether that's the Blackpool guy again who seems fairly highly rated or someone else

I wouldn't be surprised if we go for another number 10 as well

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We need leicester to win tonight on 11:05 - May 1 with 1097 viewsNutkins_Return

He's just about a perfect fit for the team and system and also a really well liked member of dressing room. He's a really important first signing. Ladapo has been really important to us this season but we'll certainly be looking at a top striker for championship football in addition to Hirst so I expect Freddie might move on to play more. I've said before we'll have to be ruthless because of squad size rules and Freddie will know that. If I'm on wrong on Freddie I'll be more than happy if he stays and fights for a place.
We need leicester to win tonight on 11:07 - May 1 with 1085 viewsNutkins_Return

We need leicester to win tonight on 10:55 - May 1 by BigCommon

Depends if Hirst thinks there's an outside chance of him kicking a ball in The Prem with them?....

Won't come into his thinking for me. He's 24 now not 21 and he needs to play football week in and week out. Personally even if they are in the champ he will want to come. He has found his slot, has absolutely loved it and will want to kick on now in a division that's probably the right one for him now.
We need leicester to win tonight on 11:08 - May 1 with 1074 viewsTractorCam

Leicester have players like Maddison and Tielemans who they can sell for £30m a pop, I imagine if they went down they'd look to keep Hirst rather than cash in on what would be about £2m.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

We need leicester to win tonight on 12:26 - May 1 with 963 viewsRadlett_blue

We need leicester to win tonight on 10:50 - May 1 by clive_baker

Will they want more for him though? Relegation will leave them in a sticky spot, might be a good time to strike and catch their inevitable fire sale.

Leicester have had financial issues since COVID as their Thai owners run the country's duty free shops. That's part of the reason they're battling relegation e.g. they let Schmeichel go as they didn't want to pay his wages. They're likely to have a big clear out if they go down & Hirst might be seen as a cheap option to keep.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

We need leicester to win tonight on 12:37 - May 1 with 945 viewsjayessess

Think they'll sell either way. 6 goals in 20 L1 appearances is not a record that gets you in the squad for a Championship club with parachute payments.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

We need leicester to win tonight on 13:20 - May 1 with 884 viewscressi

We need leicester to win tonight on 12:37 - May 1 by jayessess

Think they'll sell either way. 6 goals in 20 L1 appearances is not a record that gets you in the squad for a Championship club with parachute payments.

I think they will sell anyway they have 3 strikers in front of him including Vardy who will be decent at championship level.
But the question is do Town want him or in McKenna's view aim even higher
We need leicester to win tonight on 13:27 - May 1 with 861 viewsjayessess

We need leicester to win tonight on 13:20 - May 1 by cressi

I think they will sell anyway they have 3 strikers in front of him including Vardy who will be decent at championship level.
But the question is do Town want him or in McKenna's view aim even higher

We offered a fee for him last Summer, came back in for him in January and when he came he did the job we asked of him. Think it's nailed on we'll look to make it permanent.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024