Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV 13:55 - May 9 with 1250 viewsNewMaldenBlue

Reading FC have an interesting guide, Royals TV, which gives clues as to what to expect from Town TV next season.

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/royalstv/live/

[Post edited 9 May 2023 13:59]
Town TV on 15:02 - May 9 with 1104 viewsPaphosBlue

Thanks for the link very interesting. Though I live in Cyprus and currently get all EFL matches on my TV package on iFollow and I am unsure how this will be affected

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Town TV on 15:33 - May 9 with 1039 viewsHorst3000

Town TV on 15:02 - May 9 by PaphosBlue

Thanks for the link very interesting. Though I live in Cyprus and currently get all EFL matches on my TV package on iFollow and I am unsure how this will be affected

I've been wondering about this as well.
My iFollow international subscription renews automatically in August. What’s going to happen this year? Will the subscription be cancelled due to iFollow not showing Ipswich matches?

What about prices? I currently pay 120 pounds for the year/ season on iFollow. If Ipswich follow Readings example and put the price at 20 pounds per Month then that's 300 pounds for a year. Quite an increase...
Town TV on 16:04 - May 9 with 970 viewsWestover

Town TV on 15:33 - May 9 by Horst3000

I've been wondering about this as well.
My iFollow international subscription renews automatically in August. What’s going to happen this year? Will the subscription be cancelled due to iFollow not showing Ipswich matches?

What about prices? I currently pay 120 pounds for the year/ season on iFollow. If Ipswich follow Readings example and put the price at 20 pounds per Month then that's 300 pounds for a year. Quite an increase...

I cancelled my ifollow the other day, I paid £140 for the season in Portugal the Reading one is £25 a month not £20 and as you say that's a big increase in ifollow prices.
Town TV on 16:51 - May 9 with 873 viewsPaphosBlue

Town TV on 16:04 - May 9 by Westover

I cancelled my ifollow the other day, I paid £140 for the season in Portugal the Reading one is £25 a month not £20 and as you say that's a big increase in ifollow prices.

I pay for a TV package that includes Sky iFollow and loads of other channels (sport and otherwise) but when I have looked at other clubs channels such as Charlton it was still streamed on iFollow. If this happens with our channel I will be a happy chappie

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Town TV on 16:59 - May 9 with 838 viewsgreyhound

Town TV on 16:51 - May 9 by PaphosBlue

I pay for a TV package that includes Sky iFollow and loads of other channels (sport and otherwise) but when I have looked at other clubs channels such as Charlton it was still streamed on iFollow. If this happens with our channel I will be a happy chappie

It's not a given how much we will be on TV, but the new efl deal means I won't be jumping into a monthly commitment for something like this.
Town TV on 17:08 - May 9 with 792 viewsFoD_Blue

Town TV on 16:51 - May 9 by PaphosBlue

I would assume that Town still have to make games available on iFollow for the benefit of our opposition's fans?
Town TV on 17:08 - May 9 with 785 viewsFoD_Blue

Town TV on 16:59 - May 9 by greyhound

It's not a given how much we will be on TV, but the new efl deal means I won't be jumping into a monthly commitment for something like this.

Isn't the new EFL deal for the season after next?
Town TV on 17:10 - May 9 with 774 viewsDJR

Town TV on 16:04 - May 9 by Westover

If it becomes monthly, the best thing to do is to cancel it over the summer, assuming that's possible.

I used to have a monthly subscription to the audio coverage of I-follow which I cancelled each season come May. This worked out cheaper than the annual subscription.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024