Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work 09:19 - May 7 with 13822 viewsNeedhamChris

Calling Scousers bin dippers and throwing insults their way over on twitter.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:23 - May 7 with 5779 viewsITFC_Blood

If it’s about them booing the anthem then good

Horrible place and people

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:23 - May 7 with 5767 viewscressi

We used to always sing you look in a dustbin for something to eat in your Liverpool slums
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:25 - May 7 with 5742 viewsmrshallisfit

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:23 - May 7 by cressi

We used to always sing you look in a dustbin for something to eat in your Liverpool slums

Well done to you. Give yourself a biscuit.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:26 - May 7 with 5724 viewsmrshallisfit

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:23 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

Well done. (Very slow hand-clap).
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:27 - May 7 with 5697 viewsITFC_Blood

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:26 - May 7 by mrshallisfit

Well done. (Very slow hand-clap).

Here we go

An opinion different to you and it’s not allowed

It’s called respect. However with Liverpool it won’t be their fault, they will blame some one else.

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:29 - May 7 with 5674 viewsSitfcB

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:23 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

Uppied but don’t agree it’s a horrible place and the majority of people are always friendly enough when up there.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:30 - May 7 with 5649 viewsmrshallisfit

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:27 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

Here we go

It’s called respect. However with Liverpool it won’t be their fault, they will blame some one else.

Enlightened. You seem to have travelled the world and seen many people and cultures.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:30 - May 7 with 5651 viewsITFC_Blood

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:29 - May 7 by SitfcB

Uppied but don’t agree it’s a horrible place and the majority of people are always friendly enough when up there.

Maybe the minority ruin a good city then

I have no interest in the place. One ground I wouldn’t go to if we went up

Login to get fewer ads

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:32 - May 7 with 5619 viewsITFC_Blood

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:30 - May 7 by mrshallisfit

Enlightened. You seem to have travelled the world and seen many people and cultures.

Just done the world a few times.

Also the Liverpool players who play for England who didn’t respect the anthem and sing shouldn’t be selected.

Well done to Henderson

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:33 - May 7 with 5596 viewsmrshallisfit

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:27 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

Here we go

It's not that it's not allowed. It's just that I'd like to laugh at your blinkered opinions.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:34 - May 7 with 5577 viewsITFC_Blood

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:33 - May 7 by mrshallisfit

It's not that it's not allowed. It's just that I'd like to laugh at your blinkered opinions.

Blinkered?

By accepting such a sign if dis respect.

I’m sure the ones who jeered will still want their benefits on Monday.

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:36 - May 7 with 5565 viewsmrshallisfit

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:34 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

Blinkered?

By accepting such a sign if dis respect.

I’m sure the ones who jeered will still want their benefits on Monday.

Well done. Very very very slow hand clap
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:37 - May 7 with 5552 viewsSitfcB

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:30 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

Maybe the minority ruin a good city then

I have no interest in the place. One ground I wouldn’t go to if we went up

Seems a bit extreme?

COYB

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:39 - May 7 with 5531 viewsITFC_Blood

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:37 - May 7 by SitfcB

Seems a bit extreme?

Out if interest why?

Think of nothing worse then a day with a city full of scousers

I could wear my GSTK shirt tho

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:40 - May 7 with 5507 viewsITFC_Blood

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:36 - May 7 by mrshallisfit

Well done. Very very very slow hand clap

So another factual post you don’t like

Maybe you should support liverpool

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:42 - May 7 with 5468 viewsmrshallisfit

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:39 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

Out if interest why?

I'm sure they will be disappointed. To miss out spending time with such a bright engaging individual.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:43 - May 7 with 5452 viewsPinewoodblue

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:37 - May 7 by SitfcB

Seems a bit extreme?

Wonder if he will go to Everton away next season.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:44 - May 7 with 5411 viewsJ2BLUE

Here we go

Here we go

Remind us what you're crying about again...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:45 - May 7 with 5405 viewsStokieBlue

Here we go

I'm not sure "horrible place and people" is much of an opinion - more a targeted insult based on some socioeconomic factors not entirely in their control.

Not all opinions are equal, it's one of the biggest problem in our society that many seem to think they are. One shouldn't automatically respect someone else's opinion if it's not rooted in evidence.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:45 - May 7 with 5404 viewsmrshallisfit

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:43 - May 7 by Pinewoodblue

Wonder if he will go to Everton away next season.

I don't think Goodison Park will be waiting with baited breath.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:46 - May 7 with 5374 viewsSitfcB

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:39 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

Out if interest why?

You know you don’t have to go into the city? Can just go in and out for the game.

They don’t walk round the city just boo’ing and jeering everyone

COYB

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:54 - May 7 with 5305 viewsMetal_Hacker

He’s currently having a good time in Wetherspoons up here

Let’s just enjoy the day and forget any differences ….just once

Poll: If it were one or the other

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:55 - May 7 with 5302 viewsbrazil1982

Choreographed, the club knew what the reaction would be.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:58 - May 7 with 5239 viewsnoggin

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:40 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

So another factual post you don’t like

Maybe you should support liverpool

Calm down dear.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 10:01 - May 7 with 5141 viewsITFC_Blood

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:42 - May 7 by mrshallisfit

I'm sure they will be disappointed. To miss out spending time with such a bright engaging individual.

I think I can survive not meeting scousers

Reason why I live down south and have a job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024