Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work 09:19 - May 7 with 13872 viewsNeedhamChris

Calling Scousers bin dippers and throwing insults their way over on twitter.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 13:05 - May 7 with 3131 viewsbrushhand

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 12:40 - May 7 by nrb1985

I would argue none more so than the club that got English clubs banned from Europe for 5 years no?!

Good effort though.

are you eccles in disguise?
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 07:53 - May 8 with 3036 viewsnrb1985

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 13:05 - May 7 by brushhand

are you eccles in disguise?

no idea who that is but the fact the two replies so far to my post have sniped at Chelsea and some chap called Eccles, reflects the level of brainwashing that's taken place in this country with regards to those cheeky loveable scousers.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:22 - May 8 with 2988 viewsMullet

A shame fans give these types any oxygen at all. These middle aged lot who think all attention is good attention are a blight on the fanbase.

Especially when they make us all look like yokels.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:27 - May 8 with 2952 viewsMullet

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 12:03 - May 7 by noggin

"Every team has their wronguns"

None more so than Chelsea.

Chelsea's are some of the worst too. I say that as someone who has no love for Liverpool fans either, but this thread. Christ alive.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:28 - May 8 with 2942 viewsnrb1985

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:22 - May 8 by Mullet

A shame fans give these types any oxygen at all. These middle aged lot who think all attention is good attention are a blight on the fanbase.

Especially when they make us all look like yokels.

I'm a KOA/Blue Monday guy and have very rarely listened to TT for the reasons you describe.

That said, every fan base sings songs about them "signing on" or calls them "dippers". Similarly, they sing songs about the ice on the Munich runway and Chelsea being "r* boys".

Not sure there is really anything to see here. Football fans will be football fans and every club has its cohort of divs. Liverpool more than most tbh.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:56 - May 8 with 2864 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:32 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

Just done the world a few times.

Also the Liverpool players who play for England who didn’t respect the anthem and sing shouldn’t be selected.

Well done to Henderson

Out of interest, do you also think that Boris Johnson, who didn't just disrespect the late Queen by having drunken parties in 10 Downing Street when Her Majesty was mourning her husband, but also instructed her to break the law by proroguing Parliament, should be banned from representing Britain in any capacity ever again?
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:06 - May 8 with 2837 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:27 - May 8 by Mullet

Chelsea's are some of the worst too. I say that as someone who has no love for Liverpool fans either, but this thread. Christ alive.

It’s an absolute car crash, with people’s bigotry shining through. All clubs have a mixture of fans from wrong-uns to saints because we’re all drawn from the same population with all sorts of people in it. Pitting fas against each other is just ugly tribalism.

Having said that, I’ve always though Stoke are a dodgy bunch lol

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:23 - May 8 with 2775 viewsbluelagos

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:06 - May 8 by Swansea_Blue

It’s an absolute car crash, with people’s bigotry shining through. All clubs have a mixture of fans from wrong-uns to saints because we’re all drawn from the same population with all sorts of people in it. Pitting fas against each other is just ugly tribalism.

Having said that, I’ve always though Stoke are a dodgy bunch lol

For me is simple.

Some Monarchists are so incapable of coping with the fact that others have different opinions that they choose to attack those who don't share their love of the monarchy.

They lash out, in this case it is Liverpool fans who they vocalise their thinly held prejudice. Last week it was Celtic fans. No doubt the majority will also fully back the police arresting 64 protesters for whatever the police thought they might be about to do.

Almost as if these people are unable to cope with having their views challenged, are deeply insecure in their beliefs and scared of the change that will come. They cling to the monarchy like a comfort blanket, afraid of what might be ahead in a much changing world.

Which is cool. Not everyone will be comfortable at those of us who are happy to challenge the roles of the monarchy, the police, the establishment. But as with many other issues, attitudes change and I strongly suspect they'll be late to the party much like 101 other social issues.

That Cruncher called Liverpool fans "scum" is for him to own. That others line up behind him and his comments is for them. I simply recognise prejudiced bigots and on this issue can't be arsed to waste any energy on them tbh.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:30 - May 8 with 2716 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:56 - May 8 by ArnoldMoorhen

Out of interest, do you also think that Boris Johnson, who didn't just disrespect the late Queen by having drunken parties in 10 Downing Street when Her Majesty was mourning her husband, but also instructed her to break the law by proroguing Parliament, should be banned from representing Britain in any capacity ever again?

There are many reasons why Boris Johnson should be barred from ever holding public office again.

However, you are an extremely well informed and intelligent poster. So it’s disappointing to see you trot out something you obviously know not to be true. Johnson did not have drunken parties at No 10 whilst the Queen was mourning her late husband. He was away at Chequers and the party was held by staff and civil servants.

There is so much to hammer Johnson for. Why knowingly trot out falsehoods to do so.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/13/two-downing-street-parties-held

[Post edited 8 May 2023 10:19]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:37 - May 8 with 2703 viewsnoggin

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:32 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

Just done the world a few times.

Also the Liverpool players who play for England who didn’t respect the anthem and sing shouldn’t be selected.

Well done to Henderson

Lol, you want to punish people for not singing the national anthem? You've gone full North Korea.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 10:53 - May 8 with 2517 viewsWhos_blue

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:23 - May 8 by bluelagos

For me is simple.

Some Monarchists are so incapable of coping with the fact that others have different opinions that they choose to attack those who don't share their love of the monarchy.

They lash out, in this case it is Liverpool fans who they vocalise their thinly held prejudice. Last week it was Celtic fans. No doubt the majority will also fully back the police arresting 64 protesters for whatever the police thought they might be about to do.

Almost as if these people are unable to cope with having their views challenged, are deeply insecure in their beliefs and scared of the change that will come. They cling to the monarchy like a comfort blanket, afraid of what might be ahead in a much changing world.

Which is cool. Not everyone will be comfortable at those of us who are happy to challenge the roles of the monarchy, the police, the establishment. But as with many other issues, attitudes change and I strongly suspect they'll be late to the party much like 101 other social issues.

That Cruncher called Liverpool fans "scum" is for him to own. That others line up behind him and his comments is for them. I simply recognise prejudiced bigots and on this issue can't be arsed to waste any energy on them tbh.

Nice one BL.

Great Post and reflects my views on this sorry thread.

I'm almost sorry to reply and give it a bump it doesn't deserve,

A bit like the ridiculous Harry Clarke one.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 11:01 - May 8 with 2490 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:23 - May 8 by bluelagos

For me is simple.

It’s really tedious and unoriginal too. As you say, a waste of energy to even bother engaging.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 12:45 - May 8 with 2365 viewsKievthegreat

For me is simple.

It's one of those issues that really highlights how the "FrEe SpEech" folks have massive blindspots when it goes against their belief/opinion. A large amount of people want to protect free speech, but only when they agree with it.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 14:16 - May 8 with 2228 viewsmonkeymagic

I’m much more worried about peaceful protesters being arrested than a football crowd booing. Paying attention to the events at Liverpool only serves to deflect from the real issues and cause division.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 15:07 - May 8 with 2147 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:30 - May 8 by GlasgowBlue

There are many reasons why Boris Johnson should be barred from ever holding public office again.

However, you are an extremely well informed and intelligent poster. So it’s disappointing to see you trot out something you obviously know not to be true. Johnson did not have drunken parties at No 10 whilst the Queen was mourning her late husband. He was away at Chequers and the party was held by staff and civil servants.

There is so much to hammer Johnson for. Why knowingly trot out falsehoods to do so.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/13/two-downing-street-parties-held

[Post edited 8 May 2023 10:19]

Come, come. I didn't say "Hold" or "Attend" those parties. There were parties held at Number 10 on that weekend, against the law and in poor taste given that we were in a period of mourning.

There is a long established convention that Ministers are responsible for their departments. The Prime Minister is responsible for Number 10. Every single one of the Downing Street parties happened on his watch, as a result of the "professional" culture which he allowed to develop, and, under previous Ministerial conventions, he would have been expected to take responsibility for them, regardless of whether he attended them or not.

Of course, that was small beer in a wheelie suitcase compared to illegally closing Parliament and requesting that Her Majesty give Royal Assent. For that he should have been required to resign as an MP, and banned from standing again.
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 15:55 - May 8 with 2062 viewsnoggin

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 07:53 - May 8 by nrb1985

no idea who that is but the fact the two replies so far to my post have sniped at Chelsea and some chap called Eccles, reflects the level of brainwashing that's taken place in this country with regards to those cheeky loveable scousers.

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 23:11 - May 8 with 1905 viewsNewcyBlue

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 10:01 - May 7 by ITFC_Blood

I think I can survive not meeting scousers

Reason why I live down south and have a job

Those hamburgers don’t flip themselves.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:05 - May 9 with 1749 viewsnrb1985

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 15:55 - May 8 by noggin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster

"The tragedy resulted in all English football clubs being placed under an indefinite ban by Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) from all European competitions (lifted in 1990—91), with Liverpool being excluded for an additional two years, later reduced to one,[10][11][12] and 14 Liverpool fans were found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to six years' imprisonment. The disaster was later described as "the darkest hour in the history of the UEFA competitions".[13]"

And just for that added touch of class from zee best cluub in ze wooooorld la:

"When Heysel happened, Liverpool FC tried to displace the blame from their fans. Their chairman, John Smith, claimed there were lots of southern accents heard in the strands and pointed the finger at Chelsea fans and they blamed the location of the final"

It's never their fault...
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:09 - May 9 with 1728 viewsCrawfordsboot

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:23 - May 7 by cressi

We used to always sing you look in a dustbin for something to eat in your Liverpool slums

Did you sing that at Cresswell?
😁🤔
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:27 - May 9 with 1650 viewsRyorry

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 23:11 - May 8 by NewcyBlue

Those hamburgers don’t flip themselves.

Hamburgers may be contributing to the wrecking of the planet, but that's down to Evil Global Capitalists, not the fault of the flippers working hard to earn a crust.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 09:38 - May 9 with 1633 viewsEwan_Oozami

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:05 - May 9 by nrb1985

"The tragedy resulted in all English football clubs being placed under an indefinite ban by Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) from all European competitions (lifted in 1990—91), with Liverpool being excluded for an additional two years, later reduced to one,[10][11][12] and 14 Liverpool fans were found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to six years' imprisonment. The disaster was later described as "the darkest hour in the history of the UEFA competitions".[13]"

"When Heysel happened, Liverpool FC tried to displace the blame from their fans. Their chairman, John Smith, claimed there were lots of southern accents heard in the strands and pointed the finger at Chelsea fans and they blamed the location of the final"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Headhunters

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 10:31 - May 9 with 1551 viewscarlo88

Can someone explain to me who Cruncher is?
Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 10:34 - May 9 with 1531 viewsnoggin

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 08:05 - May 9 by nrb1985

So you're, for whatever reason, refusing to admit that Chelsea fans, back in the day, caused disorder both at home and away? What happened at Heysel was awful but that stadium was a tragedy waiting to happen. Liverpool fans have caused trouble, as have fans of most of the bigger English clubs, not forgetting those following the national team, who played in Europe during the 70s and 80s. Heysel didn't happen BECAUSE it was Liverpool fans involved. It would have likely happened if Chelsea were playing that day.

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 11:07 - May 9 with 1608 viewsWhos_blue

"It's never their fault" is a hateful phrase levelled at Liverpool fans from those never wanting to accept no one else was responsible except them for the deaths of the 97 a t Hillsborough.
Perhaps you're outing yourself as one of those?
I'm not sure I've heard it linked to Heysel, which was a terrible incident. I think it's well documented that Liverpool were certainly culpable for much of the unrest in the stadium that night.
I just think your use of that phrase is nothing more than being inflammatory.
Why the hate?

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Cruncher being cruncher, he really is a piece of work on 11:31 - May 9 with 1510 viewsthatbdude

God some absolutely vile comments on this thread, no wonder why they don't want to be associated with the rest of England.

You expect them to support the national team after chanting about Hillsborough or "feed the scousers" or "always the victims"

Scousers are much nicer people than Man City or Chelsea fans. Considering the only jokes they both have are mocking the dead or scousers.

Poll: Who going down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024