Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
House Conveyancing 16:55 - Jun 13 with 813 viewslongtimefan

Anyone in the Ipswich area got any solicitor recommendations or pointers to ones to avoid? My son is looking to purchase and it's a long time since I moved!
House Conveyancing on 17:04 - Jun 13 with 771 viewsPhantasm

I'll always recommend Andrew Jacobs based up near BT in Martlesham. Have utilised their services on both sides of the deal and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
House Conveyancing on 17:21 - Jun 13 with 739 viewsthe_toff

Probably wouldn't be on your radar as they're BSE based but avoid Willet & Co. Although I think the clown who looked after mine has now left so they might've improved.
House Conveyancing on 17:59 - Jun 13 with 704 viewsSparky85

House Conveyancing on 17:04 - Jun 13 by Phantasm

I'll always recommend Andrew Jacobs based up near BT in Martlesham. Have utilised their services on both sides of the deal and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Seconded

We are using them at the moment for a house move and they have been great
House Conveyancing on 18:01 - Jun 13 with 692 viewsDubtractor

I used Becky Grimsey from Jackamans for a recent house move and she was brilliant.

Their office is opposite ipswich library.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 18:02]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

House Conveyancing on 18:24 - Jun 13 with 657 viewsHorsham

I’d be inclined to steer clear of the budget cheap ones. There’s a lot of nervousness about mortgages etc at the moment and not a good time to scrimp on conveyance. Just need someone to get everything right…sounds like you’re on the right tracks anyway. Good luck…from someone who recently used a budget solicitor…at points I thought I’d meet god before I completed.
House Conveyancing on 19:03 - Jun 13 with 618 viewsmutters

As a family we've always used Jackamans. I don't live in Suffolk these days but still use them Jonathan Cox is the guy we have been using recently. Highly recommended
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 19:05]

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024