Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
weight loss football at portman road 23:29 - Jun 15 with 2591 viewsManvfatMark

https://www.manvfatfootball.org/ipswich

I see that Jim Magilton recently managed a team in our amazing losers match,

if you like football and want to lose a bit of weight join us on a friday evening on the fanzone pitch for some 7 aside football

you may have heard Phil ham and terry butcher talking about us on radio suffolks "Lifes a pitch"

we currently have limited spaces for 18-64 year olds

give us a look :)

This post has been edited by an administrator
weight loss football at portman road on 10:42 - Jun 17 with 2049 viewsBoxerBlue

As a player for Man Titty I love playing in the Ipswich mvf Friday league with the added bonus playing on the fanzone as well

We really have players of all sizes ( one of our players just recently turned 60! ) ages and abilities so come and have a go

Everyone is welcome

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

weight loss football at portman road on 11:56 - Jun 17 with 2034 viewsmutters

Ove heard lots of positive things about this.

Out of curiosity, what happens once you lose a load of weight and are back in shape again? Are you still able to play with the team or do you leave as you've achieved your goals and are too fit for everybody else?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

weight loss football at portman road on 12:36 - Jun 18 with 1857 viewsSitfcB

weight loss football at portman road on 11:56 - Jun 17 by mutters

Out of curiosity, what happens once you lose a load of weight and are back in shape again? Are you still able to play with the team or do you leave as you've achieved your goals and are too fit for everybody else?

I did it 6 years ago and there’s still people playing in it now since then.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

weight loss football at portman road on 16:35 - Jun 18 with 1805 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'd be like John Wark and have multiple spells at the club if so.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

weight loss football at portman road on 07:14 - Jun 19 with 1683 viewsMJallday

I play twice a week in Herefordshire and in the 6 months I’ve been doing it I’ve lost 3,5 stone, so I’d whole heartedly recommend this to anyone

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

weight loss football at portman road on 10:00 - Jun 19 with 1625 viewswiganblue

Hello

Once you are in a healthy BMI range you still contribute to your side off the pitch by remaining in the zone. You can continue to play as long as you want to remain in the league.

Everyone down there are a good bunch and welcoming so I would definitely recommend giving it a go.
weight loss football at portman road on 14:44 - Jun 24 with 891 viewsmutters

weight loss football at portman road on 10:00 - Jun 19 by wiganblue

Hello

Once you are in a healthy BMI range you still contribute to your side off the pitch by remaining in the zone. You can continue to play as long as you want to remain in the league.

Everyone down there are a good bunch and welcoming so I would definitely recommend giving it a go.

Cheers for the info, good to know.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024