Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First 11 >>>> squad 13:47 - Jul 11 with 1922 viewschicoazul

Believe our first 11 is highly competitive in this division less a striker but our squad looks quite weak. Injuries could mean Jackson Harness and Janoi playing against Leicester Leeds and Watford for instance. Not only do we have obvious problems up front with the first 11 but we need some reserves who are more than solid good blokes, we need people who will really push for a starting spot and in many cases play 35+ games this season as finishers, score 7 or so goals, defend narrow leads etc.
Lots left to do in the market.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

First 11 >>>> squad on 16:49 - Jul 11 with 221 viewsSomethingBlue

I agree with whoever said yesterday that the essential thing is to get a striker (seems it may well be Hirst) pretty much now and then wait for the Prem dominoes to fall in August. You are right about the areas we need to upgrade in, squad-wise, and I'm pretty sure we'll have done that in six/seven weeks' time.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

First 11 >>>> squad on 17:18 - Jul 11 with 188 viewsportmanking

First 11 >>>> squad on 16:49 - Jul 11 by SomethingBlue

I agree with whoever said yesterday that the essential thing is to get a striker (seems it may well be Hirst) pretty much now and then wait for the Prem dominoes to fall in August. You are right about the areas we need to upgrade in, squad-wise, and I'm pretty sure we'll have done that in six/seven weeks' time.

I think it's pretty clear we are beholden to the top-flight clubs for some of the deals we want to do, otherwise I'm certain McKenna would want them in Austria as we speak.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024