Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second tier podcast 21:16 - Jul 16 with 1445 viewsthunderhead

Well worth a listen, they rank each championship manager. Wont post any spoilers....
Second tier podcast on 22:08 - Jul 16 with 1280 viewsRozz

Spotted that earlier, have just listened to the Morsy episode a few weeks back. Looking forward to listening to the manager rankings on the tube tomorrow.
Second tier podcast on 22:41 - Jul 16 with 1214 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The list they made was horrific

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Second tier podcast on 23:02 - Jul 16 with 1158 viewsMach_foreignBlue

And this is truly biased let's be honest.
Second tier podcast on 07:30 - Jul 17 with 942 viewsSheffordBlue

Worth pointing out that they rank them in the order that they would want them to be managing their club which isn't quite the same as "Who is the best manager".

There are more experienced managers than McKenna, including those who've achieved promotion to the Premier League. I still wouldn't want any of them managing us now even if they are 'better'.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Second tier podcast on 08:34 - Jul 17 with 823 viewsJohnTy

Second tier podcast on 07:30 - Jul 17 by SheffordBlue

Worth pointing out that they rank them in the order that they would want them to be managing their club which isn't quite the same as "Who is the best manager".

There are more experienced managers than McKenna, including those who've achieved promotion to the Premier League. I still wouldn't want any of them managing us now even if they are 'better'.

An interesting discussion. I totally agree with their choice of number 1 manager in the Championship. He would be the best for Ipswich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024