Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The police are useless 10:27 - Jul 27 with 5156 viewschicoazul

How much longer must we put up with this hopeless lazy corrupt organisation run by weak stupid people?

Co-op warns rising crime could create 'no-go' areas for shops https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66323140

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The stroke of genius was..... on 13:04 - Jul 29 with 316 viewsBloots

The police are useless on 11:45 - Jul 29 by GlasgowBlue

I have to say Chico that this is fantastic work. Only you could unite the board on unprecedented support for the Police and the very difficult job that they do.

All I've ever known on TWTD is shouts of ACAB, misogyny, brutality, institutionalised racism and corruption.

I honestly can't think of another poster who could get so many on here to take an opposite view. Well done.

....using a BBC link, that was always going to force some posters into a bit of a corner.

If he'd gone with the more usual Guardian link then the reaction would have been somewhat different.

As you say, great work though.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

The stroke of genius was..... on 13:41 - Jul 29 with 267 viewsHARRY10

The stroke of genius was..... on 13:04 - Jul 29 by Bloots

....using a BBC link, that was always going to force some posters into a bit of a corner.

If he'd gone with the more usual Guardian link then the reaction would have been somewhat different.

As you say, great work though.

Ah yes, it was the messenger, not the message

cleared that up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024