Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... 18:33 - Jul 27 with 2385 viewsFrankfurtBlue

and free to view on the respective YT channels of the German clubs:

www.youtube.com/@RBLeipzig

www.youtube.com/@WerderBremen
Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... on 19:29 - Jul 27 with 2192 viewsemergencylime

Ssshhhh, don’t tell Town Tv

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... on 19:47 - Jul 27 with 2126 viewsMetal_Hacker

That’s the revenue stream down the drain

Poll: If it were one or the other

Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... on 20:18 - Jul 27 with 2031 viewsJ2BLUE

Thank you! Already subscribed to Town TV but this will let me watch on fire tablet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... on 21:08 - Jul 27 with 1901 viewsBarcaBlue

Good find, thanks.
Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... on 09:42 - Jul 28 with 1424 viewsDJR

Thanks for this. It means I don't have to consider subscribing to Town TV until well into September given I'm planning to go to all games, after the Sky TV Sunderland game, up to and including the Sheffield Wednesday game.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 9:43]
Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... on 10:40 - Jul 28 with 1290 viewskiwiblue

the screens tell me not recognised so maybe not available abroad?
Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... on 11:07 - Jul 28 with 1214 viewsDJR

Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... on 10:40 - Jul 28 by kiwiblue

the screens tell me not recognised so maybe not available abroad?

Try this one for the Leipzig game.

And whilst the live game doesn't yet appear, the OP appears to have updated the link for the Werder Bremen You Tube channel which you will need to search nearer the time.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 11:25]
Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... on 13:32 - Jul 28 with 886 viewsmjp

Friendlies v Leipzig and v Bremen live tomorrow...... on 11:07 - Jul 28 by DJR

Try this one for the Leipzig game.

And whilst the live game doesn't yet appear, the OP appears to have updated the link for the Werder Bremen You Tube channel which you will need to search nearer the time.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 11:25]

All working fine on You tube! 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024