Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the last time we beat Sunderland away in the league? 16:45 - Jul 30 with 3659 viewsDinnernotTea

I can't think of any time in the last 30 years?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

When was the last time we beat Sunderland away in the league? on 08:52 - Jul 31 with 370 viewsthe_toff

When was the last time we beat Sunderland away in the league? on 00:27 - Jul 31 by ITFC_Forever

Went to that cup defeat, and then the first league game of 2001-02 when Bramble got caught ball-watching and ended up giving a penalty away which was the only goal of the game.

I remember that game. We were pretty poor really, it wasn't a great game. Finidi looked awful and I remember wondering why on earth we signed him. A few days later he put in that display against Derby. Hopefully that season isn't an 'opening game of the season' omen.
When was the last time we beat Sunderland away in the league? on 10:26 - Jul 31 with 311 viewswischip

First game of the season is the best time to play them. Some teams just aren't ready on day 1. It's a free hit.
When was the last time we beat Sunderland away in the league? on 11:55 - Jul 31 with 273 viewsFacefacts

I've never seen us win away to Sunderland. Roker Park, about 25 years ago, I think it was the season before we went up to the Premier League, Tony Mowbray got injured, we lost 1-0. It was towards the run in. Our supporters were shoehorned into a tiny pen in the corner of the away terrace. Less than 200 supporters, a Tuesday night. The goal was up the other end. When Mogga went off, I think our hopes disappeared of going up that season.
When was the last time we beat Sunderland away in the league? on 11:57 - Jul 31 with 270 viewsjayessess

When was the last time we beat Sunderland away in the league? on 10:26 - Jul 31 by wischip

First game of the season is the best time to play them. Some teams just aren't ready on day 1. It's a free hit.

Don't think Sunderland have had a lot of turnover this Summer, so they probably aren't one that we're likely to catch cold.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

When was the last time we beat Sunderland away in the league? on 12:03 - Jul 31 with 258 viewsSteve_M

When was the last time we beat Sunderland away in the league? on 00:27 - Jul 31 by ITFC_Forever

Went to that cup defeat, and then the first league game of 2001-02 when Bramble got caught ball-watching and ended up giving a penalty away which was the only goal of the game.

Had we drawn that opening match, we would probably have stayed up too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024