Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post Truth Trumpland 23:01 - Aug 1 with 4402 viewsunstableblue

He had republican voting officials telling him him there was no voting fraud, and he was compelling them to take another look, he refused to accept the election, and then led a concerted campaign of misinformation based on a lie of vote rigging, that led to the storming of the US Capitol.

Yet he continues to portray himself as righteous and persecuted by the ‘loony lefty crazies’ (which is a fabrication in its own right)

And insanely millions upon millions believe him and are backing in great polling numbers.

He may face an opponent too old to function.

This is a post truth world and I find it staggering.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Post Truth Trumpland on 11:16 - Aug 3 with 330 viewsZapers

Post Truth Trumpland on 11:32 - Aug 2 by MattinLondon

So if he’s voted in as president of the USA - could he pardon himself?
[Post edited 2 Aug 2023 11:37]

Yes.
Post Truth Trumpland on 12:12 - Aug 3 with 294 viewsWhos_blue

Post Truth Trumpland on 11:01 - Aug 3 by leitrimblue

Hi there Jacob, hope all is good with you. Though my avater may give a different impression I am actually an African Prince with a large amount of money I need to get out of the country. I would be very grateful if you would do me a favour and PM your bank details and will reward you financially once the money is safely out of the country.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance Prince Leitrim

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Post Truth Trumpland on 15:37 - Aug 3 with 239 viewsGeomorph

Post Truth Trumpland on 23:09 - Aug 1 by jacobnikons

Misinformation? really? what like the lies the msm and the democrats have thrown at him for the last 7 years. I bet you thought the election was rigged when Bush beat Gore, funny how the left forget that. You should be more worried that in a so called western country that the government is trying to imprison its political opponents when the 'president' himself is engaged in corruption, bribery and clearly has dementia, but hey carry on with your Trump derangement syndrome.

we want our thumbs back ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024